[pnpgm] Game Update #21 - A gift of destiny

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 21:32:44 CEST 2018

  HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
                            [Backup Navigator]
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
                            [Captain/Leader]
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   --.Rachelle.Gauthier ... Ix...........     ??????..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
                            [Navigator]
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   --.Bess.Hadley...........Raddok............Miner...Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
                            [First Mate]
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Zol Zim (Wolf) - Ix

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #21 sequence (file #249)