[pnpgm] Kiet's actions.

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 21:00:45 CEST 2018

Before Kiet leaves to gather supplies and hammocks, he needs to know how much of 'special' items to bring, so he asks "Captain Damon, if we take the'Tuna' way to Vahear, what would you estimate would be the round trip?  (Kiet and a few other sea hands smile or chuckle over this little joke...since Tuna is commonly know as The Chicken of the Sea).  We should probably not count on having time to stock up on supplies there.  We do then to have to usually leave places rather quickly."

Kiet intends to head home and gather some things.  Some he will leave at his own manor, the rest he will take to the "Bank of Z’leyra"

OOC: I will post my list of purchases and stowage to Scott after a while.  It's a long list.  And I want to make sure I am not carrying too much.

Sent from my iPad