[pnpgm] Game Update #21

Rachelle Gauthier sweetlildragonette at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 00:57:13 CEST 2018

Ix smiled upon hearing that she was still welcome there.  It made her feel wonderful knowing that she helped Kaz, she was wanted and she touched someone's life.  Her attention was then brought to her wolf, but then turned her gaze back towards Kaz, "Zol'zim isn't a pet, he's my companion.  I can see and feel that he's no ordinary wolf, size aside... and I know he's far smarter than he lets on."

Carefully running her fingers along the bracelet, she could feel the loving detail that had gone into making it, "How does it work?"  She laughed at Kaz's remark, "For a 'dirty old man', you've been awfully well-behaved."  She could feel Kaz staring at Arawn now, had he been giving her looks when she wasn't paying attention and Kaz caught on?  She tilted her head as she glanced at Arawn.  Of course she couldn't read any expression on his face, but she could feel it and hear it in his voice.