[pnpgm] Game Update #52

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 06:37:05 CET 2019

If Raddok is close enough to hear Arawn's request, he will quickly volunteer to get the elf's armor & any weapon with it, and will run as quickly as he can (great sword now sheathed) to Arawn's bunk area (or the designated area Arawn gives him), & return asap to the deck to give him his armor equipment. Raddok will offer to help him don the armor, before returning to his shelter behind barrels located midship.

Bess L. Hadley