[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #54 - Getting the band back together for one last tour!

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:54:55 CET 2018


Wondering what is going on, she tells the kids (students now) to keep practicing and she will finish up with them later. Since she already has her what she likes to carry with her around town, including her daggers and bow, she quickly flies over to Z's. It has taken awhile to have people realize it is not a demon coming to get them when she flies around, however she still goes higher than she normally would just to make sure she gets there without interruption.

Upon hearing that the smelly dwarf was captured and was rescued, she wonders why anyone would want him. "I will do some scouting with my telescope, so they will not be able to see watching them at all."

She flies off to see what is going on and wait for where they will all join up and tell them what she has learned.


Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

________________________________
From: pnpgm <pnpgm-bounces at list.powersandperils.org> on behalf of pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 6:18 PM
To: pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org
Subject: [pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #54 - Getting the band back together for one last tour!

  HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
  -- ------------------------------------------------------------------

  FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
  ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
  W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
  ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
  ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
  R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
     Fake-Kell/Raki........Raki..............Normal..Normal/Shifter..??
  R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

      Game Web Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
      Public posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #2 sequence (file #54)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

      Admin Notes: None.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      [Recap]

        From Mae: [Re: OOC stuff]
          "I wouldn't even dream of touching him, let alone knock him
          over. Considering he warned me not to ever touch him again.Â
          Well, maybe with a ten foot pole, but that would be too
          obvious."
        GM: Ack.  Never know its one of those love hate things maybe
            Sam/Diane (Cheers) or Sybil/Bruce (Moonlighting).  Might
            openly hate each other....but :)  But this is all ooc of
            course.

        From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
          Dorhak actually growls at this Demon, or Damon, or...

          Dorhak looks up at Damon.  "I think I remember your....

          OOC: Happy New Year!  Looking forward to the quest...whatever
          it might be.  I hope it's also profitable.  And hope to help
          make it fun too!
        GM: Ack. Yeah I only try to make bad adventures so we'll see..:)

      ______________________________________________________________
      [New Stuff]

          [Marqi Frisda 23rd, 1636TH; Sivas, Marentia]
          [Time: 9:18 am]

            Dorhak actually growls at this Demon, or Damon, or whatever
          the humans name is.  How dare he stop me!  He then realizes the
          man is probably right.  The dwarf doesn't have his armor, best
          weapons, or his shield with him, needing most of his strength
          for the statue.

            The statue!  Oh, these men will pay!  That statue was a lot
          of work and worth 40 fine pieces of gold, at least to that
          silly blue-hair human.  Admittedly, if was some of his finest
          work, but that was just crazy.  Like so many older humans with
          more gold than sense.  While Dorhak wouldn't steal from them
          (perish the thought!), he certainly won't be like that crazy
          tall elf and point out their error. Those men shall pay,
          however.  Not just the 40GC, but damages for Dorhak's reputation
          for failure to deliver, and interest, and most especially for
          ruining great deal.  Then there is the amount for kidnapping and
          hitting Dorhak on the head.  Twice!  Not to mention the ignominy
          of having to hire male models just to get some idea of their
          silly private parts.  Some of them even expected me to have
          sex with them after the modeling session.  Sick bastards.  I
          was paying them as models, not to get my jollies.  Ugh. I didn't
          bother to tell them how inadequate they would be for a dwarf
          female.  They would have just pointed and laughed.

            They must not be allowed to get away with this affront!  It
          was actually quite good work.  Seeing it busted into pieces made
          his chest hurt.  I wonder if it's too late to get the pieces.

            Dorhak looks up at Damon.  "I think I remember your name
          mentioned in a group of people I know.  Don't worry!  Nothing
          too bad.  Even a guy name Kiet may need to talk to you.  I like
          him.  I can almost look him straight in the eye.  But I think I
          want some help with this.  How about we go visit this 'Z'leyra'
          you mentioned and see if she and some of the others wouldn't
          like in on this.  Especially that fiendishly tall woman that
          likes knives a bit too much. Almost like a fetish. That and
          black clothes.  She's nice and all, but kinda scary."

            Damon smiles a bit too broadly and wickedly and looks
          back to the ship across the water.  Why does this
          man grin like a mad man?  That may not be good for
          Dorhak.  Damon turns and pats the dwarf in the shoulder
          who growls.  "Sorry.  Yes.  Let's go.  I suspect it may
          not take long for the ship to learn of the kidnappers
          being missing.  I suspect at most an hour maybe two."

            Damon briskly walks down the dock with Dorhak trying
          to keep pace.  This human seems quite fit and agile for
          a pirate?  He seems more pirate/rogue then a legit
          by the book merchant ship captain.

            "Sounds like you describe a friend named Unali."  He
          says as he rounds the corner heading to the main street.
          Dorhak raises a eyebrow - what are the odds of this man
          knowing the same people?  Could this be some kind of
          trick for this man to get close to him or the others?

            "Don't tell anyone but that fetish thing may be quite
          close.  On the flying...I mean on a island I heard she
          kissed Kiet and had daggers in her hand.  Course she
          says that she just fell on him.  But don't know on that.."

          [Time: 8:40 am]

            Does the man ever stop blabbering?  Asking if Dorhak
          hides coins in his beard of all the nerve!  Then
          asking how many other dwarves he knows.  Then of all
          the gall he asks if the brothels can cater to his...
          special size.  Dorhak is about to show his special size
          with his fist when they arrive at Z'leyra's gate.

            The guard nods and unlocks the gate.  "Master Dorhak..
          Captain Damon it has been a long time sir."

            Damon glances at Dorhak then the guard.  "You've
          been here before?"

            Dorhak grunts and shoves the gate and guard aside as
          he enters the manor yard.  The guard shrugs, "yes he
          knows Madame Z'leyra."

            Damon shrugs and smiles.  "Is she in?"

            "I believe so she was in her office earlier."

            Damon nods and catches up to Dorhak at the door
          as the manor steward opens the door.  The steward
          glances at Dorhak and sniffs the air.  It seems
          the dwarf has taken a bath and seems clean.  He
          nods and shows them in to the parlor.

            One of the other guards waits in the hall unsure
          if needed for the dwarf or not.

            Damon glances at a new red vase.  Soon the cook
          enters with drink and some warm bread and grapes.

            Damon stands and bows, "it has been awhile since
          what Unali's birthday party when the vile bad guys
          attacked us?  What over a year ago?"

            Z'leyra arrives and Dorhak starts to explain the
          situation.

          [Time: 9:06 am]

            Damon finishes a grape.  "So we were curious if you
          could round up the usual suspects...I mean friends
          and see if we can help the lad out?"

            Z'leyra considers this as Dorhak growls at being
          called a lad like he is some human brat.  Z'leyra
          then calls in her steward to find a nearby messenger
          booth and dispatch messages.

            The guard in the hall peeks in.  "Excuse me.
          I know..ahem..where Mae is...or ...rather where
          she lives at...to work..I mean..I can...fetch her."

            Damon smiles.  He has no idea who this Mae is
          but she sounds eye catching.

            Z'leyra has no clue where Arawn could be here in
          Sivas or across the globe.  She directs him to ride
          to Kaylle's library.  If Arawn is around maybe he
          knows of his location.

            She directs messengers to Fremea's warehouse or home.
          Then to Kiet's new place assuming he is there today.
          She looks at the guard and knows she'll have to figure
          out how close the succubus is to this guard later.  But
          she nods and waves him out of the manor.

            Dorhak mentions Mournath but no one knows where that
          sailor must be.

            Damon hears Unali's name.  "She is in Maren
          city at her place last I heard...ahem....I was
          there recently at a party.  But getting her today
          might be a bit difficult unless Chion is around."

            Z'leyra last heard of Pyan's location was in the hills
          to the west.  She can send Corona to find him.  But
          the steward interrupts.  "He is back in town.  I
          saw him at the market selling animal pelts.  He
          asked about a nearby bathhouse  This was a hour ago
          but he might still be there  I'll dispatch a messenger
          there."

            Z'leyra nods so Unali and Arawn might be the only
          hard to find folks.

            Dorhak stands and says he has an errand himself.
          He needs to gear up.  Then he rushes out of the
          manor leaving Damon to watch through the window.

            "Strange lad eh?  Does he ever laugh or grin or
          does that bear just cover it all up?"  Damon asks.

            Z'leyra recalls the slap heard around the world
          or at least to Mae.  He did sort of grin then.

            Damon explains what the party might be up against
          in terms of numbers.  Storming a ship is not all
          that rare.  Wharf warfare is common among the workers
          and riff raff.  But its done a bit less discreet.

          [Time: 9:19 am]

            Dorhak leaves the manor just in time to see the
          steward who always seems to sniff around him.  As
          if he has a weird nose problem.  The steward considers
          picking up Dorhak on his horse but wonders if those
          beards might harbor some bug that can eat horse
          brain or such.  So he rides on quickly to find the
          messenger post.

          [Time: 9:26 am]

            Damon exits the manor saying he should get back
          to the dock.  If they dispatch folks to find the
          kidnappers he may need to intercept them.  He
          tells the crafter-healer where to meet up just
          off the dock.

          [Time: 9:29 am]

            Dorhak now half jogging rounds the corner to find
          the alley he was attacked in.  But as he rounds
          the corner he backs up quickly.  There are a half
          dozen city guards.  He peeks around.  They are
          inspecting the bodies and sounds like calling for
          a wagon.  Did that guard just kick the statue
          pieces against the wall and break another part of
          the statue's bottom?  Dorhak growls.

            Dorhak wonders if he could complain to the city
          and get his money back!  He heads to the artists
          quarter.  But this time he sneaks on back of a
          carriage heading that way.  It is so better to
          ride than walk fast.  Just hope the driver doesn't
          see.

          [Time: 9:41 am]

            Dorhak jumps off the carriage and jogs to the
          quarter.  He finds his pal the artist woman and
          asks her to watch her place in case he doesn't
          return anytime soon.  Then he runs inside to gear
          up.   He grabs his coins and general wealth and
          rushes out.

          [Time: 9:45 am]

            The steward fails to find Pyan in the bathhouse but
          is told he might be at a local tavern based on
          questions of the staff.  He heads there and finds
          Pyan eating breakfast.  He does not go into detail
          but says that he is needed if possible at Z'leyra's
          place then leaves.

          [Time: 9:50 am]

            A messenger arrives at Fremea's warehouse and
          delivers the message to her dad.  Anorlic finds his
          daughter on the roof teaching two teens how best to
          do martial arts.  He delivers the odd message of
          her presence needed at Z'leyra's.

          [Time: 9:52 am]

            A messenger arrives at Kiet's manor.  Well
          actually the 3rd manor after getting lost.
          He delivers the message to the gardener.  The
          gardener finds Kiet in the garden tending to an
          insect problem.  He delivers the message on
          being requested at Z'leyra's place but with a bit
          vague details.

          [Time: 9:55 am]

            Dorhak arrives at a moneylender's place that
          the gate guard said Z'leyra uses.  He hefts
          his coin bag and jewels and waits for a receipt.
          Then reminds him that losing HIS gold would
          result in a penalty.  The moneylender almost
          throws Dorhak out for the insult.  But for all
          of this pile of gold he keeps his mouth shut.

          [Time: 10:02 am]

            The guard arrives at the brothel and straightens
          his collar.  He grins broadly.  "Back so soon?"
          The brothel owner older lady comments.  She
          waves at the girls.  "We had that new one there
          and at a nice price."

            "Was looking for.."  The guard notices her nice
          rump of the new girl.  "What's her name?  No.  No.
          I'm here...wow green eyes too?..no I'm here for
          Mae."

            "She is with a client."

            "I think its important."  The older woman
          waves him down the hall to room 6.  The guard
          rushes down the hall and opens the door to find
          Mae on top of a tax collector paying taxes?
          Mae glares at the guard as she was just about
          to discreetly have some fun with her will. but
          the guard passes the note then rushes back to the
          lobby.

            "I have...ten minutes..."  The guard grins at
          the older woman and digs for his coin bag.

          [Time: 10:12 am]

            The steward arrives at the library and looks
          for Kaylle.  The scholar-fae says he has seen
          Arawn briefly asking about something on the
          Bishop whoever that is to the steward.  Kaylle
          explains he has gone to a local temple to give
          honor on his return.

          [Time: 10:20 am]

            The steward arrives at the temple and moans.
          He doesn't see much need for this religious
          stuff.  But he notices that strange horse outside
          and knows Arawn is inside.  He heads in to find
          Arawn at the corner lighting a candle.  He waits
          for Arawn to stop and whispers his message.

          [Time: 10:23 am]

            Dorhak heads to the dock.  It has been a hour or
          so and is eager to get this done even if its broad
          daylight with many folks in the area. He finds
          Damon on the dock watching.  Damon sees the
          dwarf in armor and helmet.  "Ready for battle
          eh?  I did see 2 leave the ship.  But they headed
          this way south not east so looks like going to the
          general store for supplies down that way.  So I
          don't think they were looking for the kidnappers."

            "Now we wait for the others..."

            Dorhak growls and ignores the stares from
          those on the docks fishing.  They've not seen
          a dwarf helmeted and armored with a shiny mace
          before?

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Monday...?

          GM: As listed in the bio file Damon was played by old
              BBS user named Nomad. Can you guess how he came up
              with his pc name? :)

              There are gaps above where dialogue can be given.
              Dorhak can give that rousing speech to Z'leyra
              to recruit others or such.  Reactions to the
              various summons can also be done if needed.

              I have a thing Wednesday so doubt will do another
              update until Saturday?  This will give folks time
              to organize and plan.  Rather for Dorhak to plan
              as leader. :)

              Arawn or Z can go fetch Unali if needed.

          GM: Fremea - how goes that IBT? :)











-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.powersandperils.org/pipermail/pnpgm/attachments/20180112/882ca77f/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the pnpgm mailing list