[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #54 - Getting the band back together for one last tour!

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 00:12:38 CET 2018

Pyan is occasionally taking a bite of his meal as he goes over a tale in his head, thinking of various ways of telling it for dramatic effects when the steward finds him. He listens to the steward's short message then quickly finishes his breakfast and heads out into the city to find his way to Z'leyra's place, A little unsure of himself after several weeks since he has been there to manages to find his way without to much trouble.

When he gets to thte docks he will be at awe at seeing the ocean for the first time. Suprized that this was so close to him theis whole time and he never even thought to go look at it, thinking it was just another lake. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.
            Thesteward fails to find Pyan in the bathhouse but
          is told he mightbe at a local tavern based on
          questions of thestaff.  He heads there and finds
          Pyan eatingbreakfast.  He does not go into detail
          but says that heis needed if possible at Z'leyra's
          place thenleaves.