[pnpgm] Stuff...and stuff...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 20:53:33 CET 2016

    * Wout's pdf:

      Wout did a great pdf of the entire rules over 400 pages.
    It is not online his website yet.  But Wout gives permission
    for review of it.  So here is the URL.  For those who have
    ipads and such who can look at it during off times that would
    be great.  Please report typos and issues to him.  He plans
    to put it online Xmas time on his site.  So have a few weeks.

http://www.powersandperils.org/books/ver5/Powers%20and%20Perils%20V2.pdf

      If you decide to beta test and proof it let Wout know and if you
      appreciate it let him know as well.  I think the work is great
      but you know me - old fashioned like text - so not a major
      pdf fan but its a nice piece of work.

    * Ship project:

      Speaking of projects some of you know I've been working
    on my Ship Project for many years.  Frankly due to time and
    free time its been lacking.  The major issue was Construction
    using a formula I was happy.  I seem to have solved that
    a few months ago.  So I've been trying to work on it when
    I can.

    I already have 20 files completed on various topics. At least
    1.3 megs of info already.  Once I finish Construction, War
    should go fast. Then I can finally be done and move onto other
    projects.  My thing is if you wan tot help beta test the
    project let me know.  I know David is already interested but
    I figure I'll ask more...

    * Lethality Rule

      As the Veterans know I've increased the difficulty for things
    and added rules to balance the high level aspect of some pcs.
    As a result in cleaning up things I re-found the Lethality Table.
    I kind of like it.  So effective next month we'll be using that
    rule.  Notice I said not now as this next encounter will be a major
    bear so I don't want folks dying.  But the table should be on
    the website on the above pdf.

    * Next Encounter
      This coming update will have a encounter as GM I've not run.
    This is a v2 thing so its been in game since mid-90s?  But this
    is first time I run it.  As a result the players all of them
    have no clue what this 'thing' is.  As players you may figure
    it out and can read on it.  That is a bit unfair to you but
    as characters NONE know this thing.  Just a FYI if things go bad
    this is not personal.  I randomize things.

       D12 for Encounter hour time (day/night)
       D12x2 for Sentries (12 characters).

       Only change I'd do is if 2 new players I'd reroll as
     2 sentries in this hostile are is needed and 1 old and
     1 new person to be fair (since old may not trust new).
     So this will be random victims or targets only. Just
     a  warning its nothing personal!