[pnpgm] Game Update #91 - File #639 - A warmth introduction

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 00:26:07 CET 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   R3.Fukishtu.Newsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #91 sequence (file #639)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           After looking at the wounds and attempting to determine ...

           Later after greeting each newcomer she will use the necklace
           to learn Dwarven and tell folks to establish an order in which
           they may use it to try to learn Kameran. One attempt per day.
         GM: Ack

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Yes, you did the protection spells just right.  THANKS!

           Sorry I couldn't answer soon enuff.  Small family crisis...
           wifey fell down some steps and hurt herself, but looks to be
           not too bad.  Might be broken ankle, or just a sprain.  Wait
           and see. At least she's safe now.
         GM: Ack. Is she better?  My niece has been having issues with
             her foot due to some guy lifting her up and putting her
             down hard.  She keeps reinjuring it.  I hope your wife is
             good as with her overall siutaiton that can't help her
             overall health.

         From Pyan: [Re: Actioons]
           Pyan looks to the Dark haired man and holds his bow, not...

           Sorry about being late. Was driving to Mississippi. Stopped
           at a McD's Wednesday but wasn't there long enough to fully read
           monday's update.
         GM: Ack. BTW those tag lines at end of your posts.  Reminds me
             of signatures i used to do on my BBS but it was auto generated.
             What generates yours?  No problem.  Wow.  Your biggest post.
             We'll get you doing big political speeches to make you
             mayor soon!  Will you build a wall?