[pnpgm] Speed needed

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Aug 13 06:30:20 CEST 2015

Z'leyra responds "Ticasi isn't much larger than the city and the farms
around it. So yes, it applies to all of Ticasi. However, we shall need
those weapons to ward off bandits on the way. There are weapon
depositories where for a small fee you can store weapons while in
Ticasi. If you have a particularly valuable weapon that you would not
want to trust to a depository I could probably Oblivion it and summon it
back at need or when we leave."