[pnpgm] Speed needed

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 06:23:14 CEST 2015

"Z'leyra, that prohibition against personal weapons...is that in the entirety of Ticasi or just their city?"

Kiet just kind of makes a clicking sound, the says, "I can't say that it matters much.  I'm far less effective with the 'weapons' than I am without...if you know what I mean."

Sent from my iPad