[pnpgm] Speed needed

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 06:08:53 CEST 2015

"If speed is really the necessity, what utility will be a wagon?  It's not like we are hauling things there, and all we are retrieving is information."  Kiet grumbles a bit because he knows who the logical person is to drive it, but Kiet has other plans in mind.

"I know that I will be riding a new horse I recently purchased and use my other horse as a pack animal for my gear.  Doesn't do to overload them."

"Also, don't forget that horses on the move in the winter burn more energy so they need more oats than grass...but you have to work them into it slowly increasing the oats over the hay and grass.  Something I learned recently."  Kiet gives a wry smile.

Sent from my iPad