[pnpgm] Speed needed

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Aug 13 07:14:30 CEST 2015

   Just before leaving to help Unali with her gear Arawn takes one last look at the map. Looking up, an odd look in his eyes, he waited for a pause in the conversation before speaking up.

   "I'm game for whatever you decide but why aren't we simply translocating there?"

   Pointing to the map he drew a line with his finger from Ticasi to Salaqara.

   "We were in and around Salaqara just over a month ago and Ticasi looks to be about 30 or so miles away. We could leave the horses and walk to Ticasi or else rent or purchase horses to ride there. All it we'd need to do is have a person clear a landing point for the following teleportations, just to ensure a safe arrival."