[pnpgm] Game Update #31 - File #131 - Soft Racial relatoins

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 06:58:28 CEST 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #31 in sequence (file #131)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Niv’s question did little to phase Arawn as he had ...

           'Race is a non-issue. Why Ozon is wanted
 because he is ....

          [Sepes 28th, 1634TH]
          [Location: North of Salaqara, Donara]

          [Time: 7:36am]

            The air in the farm house quickly turns.  The tension
          level raises exponentially.  It does not take a empath
          like Arawn to see the anger in Fremea boil.  To be touch
          even if it was a second or two.  The others can almost
          feel the heat radiate from her.  Kell even feels a bit
          unease at seeing her reaction.  But the good thing she has
          her back turned to Niv.

            Niv's question did little to faze Arawn as he had not
          arrived in disguise and the man's ability to see through
          Fremea's disguise actually elicited a positive, if hidden,
          reaction from the Alfar. It made sense that a man used by the
          High Elder would be competent and that meant he held the level
          of skill needed to help the party. However he did feel it was
          Niv's place to ask questions based on race, but then perhaps the
          man was worried about being dragged into some sort of racially
          or politically motivated scheme. Keeping to a amicable and
          diplomatic tone he replied, his words carrying the extra weight
          of one who had worked hard at the arts of rhetoric and
          eloquence.

            "Race is a non-issue. Why Ozon is wanted
 because he is the
          first step in tracking down my friend's family. He is a but a
          passing character I imagine but a significant one as he may be
          able to lead us to the next player in this story."

            Niv softens his features a bit.  "I did not mean to imply
          anything.  I simply fear for your kind here.  Especially her."
          Niv nods toward Fremea.  "This nation has not always been so
          friendly to non humans."  He crosses the room to the dark
          fireplace and reaches up to the mantle.  There he pulls down
          a small blue vase.  "This vase I even help to relocate from
          one person to another who did not honor it.  When I returned
          this vase to him he held it for over ten years before he died
          of natural age.  I'm told it was made by a fine Elven craftsman."
          He places the vase back on the mantle.

            "I do not know of where the thief is exactly.  In those cities
          in the west he could hide out for years.  I could find some of
          my old contacts in town and see if they could help out."

            "Are there things in town you wish to do?  You would not
          have just dropped in for no reason other than me.  I can meet
          you in a tavern I know of and give directions?  Are there other
          things I can help with?"

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Monday...

          GM: A small update but Tobie has been super busy so I'm not
              pushing things forward though the above is plenty to do
              resolve into other directions.  I've learned over the
              last two decades doing pbem how to help drive things along. :)
              Other folks are free to post and ask questions.  Just because
              Fremea/Arawn are directing things does not mean you have to
              be quiet.