[pnpgm] Kiet and his money exchange

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 04:00:49 CEST 2013

In response to the giant's remark about horses, Kiet simply snorts out loud and smiles up at the bard.  With a big grin on his face he says "I knew you were a dancer and musician, but ihadn't known you were also a comedian!"  Kiet shakes his head and continues "I did not bring with me all I have, just some of it.  A horse for you, my overgrown friend, would cost more than what most would spend on a castle!"

Kiet looks dressed more for war than anything else.  He removes his helm and chain linked aventail, turning it upside down so the chain drops into the helm, holding it in his hands.  He takes off his gloves and casually tosses them into his helmet before addressing the moneychanger.  He reaches into his money pouch and smiles his best smile at the vendor and responds "Yes, I have a need to exchange some coin and I heard that you were the man to talk to."  Kiet fishes out a few coins, silver and one gold, and places them on the counter in front of the man.  "What might the exchange rate be for coins of this type, and how much might you be able to exchange?"

If the person he is talking to is Donaran, speak that...if not, then Salaqi.  If its not clear, then salaqi.

Assuming that this man can make the change, Kiet will ask if the moneychanger "might you have a room I might use?  I have some of my money under this armor.  Naturally, one of your guards could follow along."

Sent from my iPad