[pnpgm] Game Update #197 - File #1302 - Embrace Freedom

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Tue Nov 29 18:30:36 CET 2011

[Heya, I am here I've just been busy between work and Thanksgiving.  Didn't have much to say yet, but now I can add some more in.  Doing the search around the room took a bit longer game-time, so no post as nothing happened for Kell.]

Rejoining the group, in Martentian, Ha'Kell has one more idea, "If we have the weapons, a few more decent fighters could be useful, if only to watch and guard our backs.  Say another six or eight good men.  Whilst this is dangerous for them and us, it may be the coin that tips the scales in our favor."

Going to Will after his attempted enchantment, the half-elf uses his senses and tells Will the result of his casting.

Taking a moment in a lull, Kell examines his armor, shield, and weapons.  If there's anything he can do for his damaged spear, Kell does it.  Reading his shield with the wand in his left hand and spear in right hand, the tall half-elf is ready to move on.

Ha'Kell listens to Mun and the other men describing where they're going, petting Squirt and scratching right behind the adorable beast's ears.

He listens then finally speaks.  "Mun, do you know what this pit is for? What are those bugs?  Can you sketch a map of the other rooms that are ahead of us?"

[Optionally, depending on response to bringing a few other men - ]  "Can any of you fight?  Either with one of these remaining weapons or without weapons?"