[pnpgm] Kiet's reaction

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 21:52:03 CET 2011

Zhou looks to Kiet. "You could go with us and likely be out
         of the fight or stay and get some more Vong using your sadistic
         ropes like some bar whore who wants to punish her man."

Kiet hears the words of this hapless ingrate.  How many times have these 'sadistic' ropes saves his life or the lives of one of the group?  Has not Kiet himself been put at extreme personal risk casting magic on Vong in order to protect this unenlightened clown?

Kiet considers casting just such a spell as brought down a Vong flyer...but only barely manages to withold his anger.

Kiet says quietly, and in low, controlled tones "I'll be staying here with the others.  If you flee with the prisoners, thankfully,I at won't have to watch your back.  And you're far better off that way..."

At this, Kiet turns away from his former charge and moves over to talk to Kell.