[pnpgm] Game Updae #148 - File #1042 - Zhou's lesson

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 02:18:04 CET 2011

Taking Zhou's hand and standing up, Ha'Kell gives a mischevious grin.  "Here I
thought you were just another pretty face that wanted to keep it looking
pretty.  I may be wrong.  Probably not, but maybe.  Next time, do that to the
Vong."  He then slaps the man on the shoulder and picks up his spears, totally
non-plussed at Zhou's actions.  Hoping he learned something there, and knowing
that he did, the duke can actually handle a blade when he wants.

[More tomorrow.  Including some talk on planning possible attacks, etc.]

[I am sorry to hear Chris go.  All the best to him.]

[Yes I am buying.  Beef Jerky and a ride in a dingy!  :)  ]

[I enjoyed the Zhou speech.  It was good, nice to include everyone.  I like
touches like these.  Great posts for the last several!  Thank you!  Kell did
have a few thoughts and I had to air them. ]

Need Mail bonding?