[pnpgm] Game Update #198

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Mon Dec 19 23:01:26 CET 2011


OOC - Paranoia.  he he.  Fun game.    Maybe we need some clones here...

IC:

"I've reconsidered, let's send all the captives out.  Using Illusions to show more Vong will just alert them to us, let's use stealth as we have so far.  I can send Squirt here scouting ahead." says Kell.


________________________________
From: pnpgm-bounces at abroere.xs4all.nl [mailto:pnpgm-bounces at abroere.xs4all.nl] On Behalf Of John Haight
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 2:45 PM
To: pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #198

OOC:

   Harrys... Sounds like a reverse game of Paranoia. I guess that would make the PC's the officers that send the clones out to their death:)

IC:

   In response to Unali's question Arawn replied,

   "Chion and Fremea should be back in a few minutes."

> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:30:00 +0100
> From: broere at powersandperils.org
> To: pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
> Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #198
>
> OOC: I thought that Unali's suggestion was to send ALL prisoners
> outside. If a few are armed to keep the others safe, that is fine, but
> to have them tag along is a recipe for disaster.
>
> In our table top group we loved having untrained hirelings/rescued
> villager/etc along. We called them Harrys and the running gag was to
> have them killed off at the highest possible rate with a GM that would
> not allow us to outright kill them, or shove them in harms way.
>
> Scott, I hope the PC is behaving? I have been tracking network issues
> (burned out wireless access point) half the night.
>
>
> Unali: "I agree with Arawn. to move the fastest, act as silent as we
> can, all former prisoners should keep together and get out of the Mount
> as soon as possible.
>
> If you are ready, let's get going. As soon as all are up the ladder and
> out of sight, we should open this door and move on as well. Is everybody
> present once again?"
>
> On 12/19/2011 08:21 PM, John Haight wrote:
> > OOC:
> >
> > Not sure if the party has decided whether to keep the 4 volunteer
> > villagers with the party or have them return with the rest of the
> > villagers and Zhou but in case it hasn't been decided....
> >
> > IC:
> >
> > Upon rejoining the others Arawn listened patiently as he was caught up
> > on the party's discussion regarding disguises and the possibility of
> > having villagers joi the party for further exploration into the cave
> > complex. When the others were done he waited until the villagers were
> > out of earshot before voicing his concerns.
> > Siding with Lin he advises against it, warning that the villagers lack
> > of training and their anger towards the Vong could cause them to react
> > in unexpected ways, possibly ruining the party's chance for surprise if
> > they should charge at the wrong time, cry out or go against a plan, thus
> > compromising the mission or serving to distract members of the party
> > when focus is necessary. In addition their lack of combat experience and
> > proper equipment means that it would be a suicide mission for them. He
> > also supports Lin's view that the villagers would likely react quite
> > negatively once they discover the party's ability to use magic.
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > pnpgm mailing list
> > pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
> > http://abroere.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pnpgm
>
> _______________________________________________
> pnpgm mailing list
> pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
> http://abroere.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pnpgm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.powersandperils.org/pipermail/pnpgm/attachments/20111219/02d228f2/attachment.html>


More information about the pnpgm mailing list