[pnpgm] Update to the update on update... to the update to another updated update

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 01:20:24 CET 2010

Ha'Kell manages to completely unravel all the mysteries shrouded in this tavern,
including names, locations, dates, monies, activities for the past 6 months,
what it all has to do with the Vong, where the Vong are and will be, even their
master plan all laid out nice and cozy rather line a Bond Villian explaining
everything to him just before Bond is placed on the conveyor belt with the
laser/saw/drill/makeup-applicator at the end to destory him yet Bond, er Kell,
manages to escape and foil the entire plan with bubble gum, duct tape, and a
pocket knife, oh wait, that's MacGuyver not Bond, well still, you get my
meaning, it's cleaned up nicely.

:)