[pnpgm] Update to the update on update...

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat Dec 11 18:59:14 CET 2010

All right.  All four agree to speed things up.  Got email from Wout with teh go ahead.  So I'll do a big update for Monday.

John/Raban - Good comments (skimmed them).  But this whole scene really wasn't planned agenda/outline wise.  It was one of those side things as a npc followup but Unali jumped on it. :) Which is fine.  But in the last 10 years I've seen how things get bogged down.  Dungeon or building crawls take enormous time in pbem while it might only take a couple hourse on table.  Look how many weeks this has taken.  So as A GM I've learned that bogged scenes can lead to apathy and such.  In the past I've seen us do a simple scene the full summer which would on table take just a hour or so.  So as GM one needs to weight hte good nd bad scenes for good play.

In fact a dungeon crawl will come about so might as well save tht fun for all.  When you have a divided action like this with only half doing things the others get bored.  While it gives them a break I'd hate to lose someone from distraction. :)

So basically this helps speed things up for a non vital scene in the overall arc.  Its like shopping in a market could take weeks so best to rush those things.  That's all the reason I offered.  I was up to doing it slow and cautious but offered it as a Speed Up.

That's the reason behind it.

Next event the hut has been changed..in fact slightly to speed things up but also to add some spice :)

Mark/Kell - Still reading posts catching up on your game...

Problem with next week is its my last 4 day weekend (M-Thur) until likely 9 months from now.  Not my last vacation days but last big 4 day weekend.  So as result going to rent a slew of dvds.  Just hope I don't get distracted by the evil dvds too much...:)

Stand by