[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #873 - Party arrives in Crossroads

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:24:05 CEST 2010

She looks at the giant of a human, almost really for the first time. He has been a great ally, his heart actually lays open to her and almost anyone else. Sure he can be intimidating when needed and can kill with a simple punch, something she has not been able to do, well directly anyway. There really is more to him though. Staring for a little bit in thought, she just smiles a quirky smirk, "Sure, I would love to learn to play something. Maybe it would help in some of my other skills. Maybe you could even dance to what I play one day." She then smiles just thinking how funny that could look to a crowd, almost blurting out a laugh.