[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #873 - Party arrives in Crossroads

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Thu Aug 26 15:13:23 CEST 2010

  <oops resend to group this time
<Technically it should be read as "Lin Mong, in all the troubles we have
had, I forgot I was to teach you some music. Is that still something you
wish to learn?" But I would expect no one was about at the time. But you
are right it does not quite read right for the role.
<Replacement?

     Raban bows deeply before the young Noble, "My deepest apologies
mistress Lin Mong, in all the confusion and fulfilling my duties as your
Guard, I had forgotten you asked to be taught some music. Is this
something you still wish to learn?" <What is the correct label to use?
And likely Bow is not enough either... >

<Of course that may change the response too?