[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #873 - Party arrives in Crossroads

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Thu Aug 26 03:14:28 CEST 2010

      Raban sighs to himself, after finally working out a means to
improve relations with his goddess he gets stuck as a Guard. Sure that
is his role here and often his task in life, but sometimes it is
inconvenient. I suppose there could be a chance to pose for the ladies,
but they already know me too well to draw much more than a smile. I even
have trouble thinking lustful thoughts about them like I should... They
are far too beautiful in body and soul, too complex and striving for
lofty goals. They deserve more than that and though my Goddess
understands, she is not so happy about it either. I am rapidly
approaching the limits allowed to me, I must find ways to meet all my
Bardic duties soon. At least playing some music would gain more time to
work out other ways...
     Raban smiles as he remembers part of his role was to teach Fremea
music, something that was forgotten in all the other problems of this
mission. Yes, that would work... Now to arrange it?

     "Fremea, in all the troubles we have had, I forgot I was to teach
you some music. Is that still something you wish to learn?"