[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Sep 15 19:30:01 CEST 2009

Kell looks at Whitney again, eyeing him up and down.  "Centuries?  Is that how long you've been there or how long for the tear? And what is a tear in a balance marsh...  No need to answer now, but I'd love to hear the story sometime."  Taking Squirt off his shoulders, he rubs the back of the cuddly critter's head.  Squirt jumps down and starts playing at their feet.

"The way I see things, you should join our mission. Whilst Zhou may be the appointed leader and the noble, we're all in it together.  All it takes is one to blow the whole story.  Everyone of us has a part to play.  That can include you.  You've seen Zhou's bravery firsthand."  Showing a wane smile at that thought Kell pauses and again looks over the ocean.  The sun shining on the water is brilliant and Kell finds he likes the ocean now.  This is definitely much better than hanging his head over the side like he did so much of the first few days of the voyage.  As Squirt goes climbing up the mast...

Turning back to Whitney, "Almost everyone in the group has some magic or is magic.  I myself am a minor wizard and half-elf, and if the Katai find out I'm sure they'll try to take me to jail.  Try."  Snorting at the thought, "I know I'll help everyone in our group to not end up in jail and hope they'll do the same for me.  Just don't go openly picking herbs."  Kell claps Whitney on the shoulder at that, a friendly clap.

"I plan to not have any magic gear, and even my trusted pet Squirt will not be going into Katai.  I don't want him ending in someone's cookpot."

"What say you friend Whitney?"