[pnpgm] Game Update #34 - File#349 - Ship docks in Chi'jian

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Sep 8 23:52:38 CEST 2009

<I cannot think of much to add to RP for Raban right now. If Raban
thought the family more money, he would see about getting it for them as
some point.

<Question relative to dead sailor money: How much do they usually make?
<The talk is already into gold which would buy relatives a good sized farm?
<The Trident could buy them a square mile of Farm land.
<I have always had problems with relative values in PnP, but gold goes a
long ways in feeding a family.