[pnpgm] Fight and heal

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Sep 3 06:10:32 CEST 2009

If any party or crew need immediate healing to prevent their death
Z'lerya will attempt to save them. Otherwise she goes to attack the
mermen to prevent more injuries to our side.

After the mermen are dealt with Z'leyra will get someone to fetch her
satchel with its healing materials, quickly triage the wounded and
demand "Will! You have the talent, now work on developing your healing
skills...assist me in patching these wounded." She patches them from
most wounded to least wounded. Explaining to Will (and any others
helping) about how and why she does what she does in patching them.
Afterwards she will magically heal those who have not been magically
healed and desire her to do so.