[pnpgm] Game Update #106 - File #589 - Someoen dies..

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jan 20 08:43:09 CET 2009

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  Do David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R? J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #106 in sequence (file #589)

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          <Few treasure methods work all the time, no matter how fair or
          unfair they are. I like shares but even that needs some leeway,
          like you mentioned some things may be outside the price any one
          person can handle. But I think its fine to deal for the missing
          amount, owe future shares or whatever. If an item is useful its
          best to use it instead of selling it. I dislike claiming things
          just so you profit from it. But as you pointed out the ones who
          risked to gain it do have a better claim.

          So both ways have merits. If everyone works well together and
          shows similar value to the group, things balance out. Unbalanced
          groups become even more unbalanced if you are not careful.... So
          personal preference is equivalent shares, but you could use
          weighted shares if the group does not think some people 'earn' a
          full share... If we go with claims, then not sure what Raban
          would claim. Most anything he could take would be for resale. I
          am sure Frema has similar problems, most things are the wrong
          size for her too...  So on claims, I think Raban will forgo
          choices and let the group decide what he gets. Pretty much the
          same for shares too when you think about it. If he can't use it,
          he has no interest in it. Though I suppose jewelry for gifts
          could be considered?> <So currently the '  collar' on Seker is
          of interest but likely it is unusable or may not work anyway>

          <Sorry, did not want to cause a debate and the method does not
          matter much for Raban in this treasure.>

          Raban (mental): "Seker, I do not know what powers my flight, it
          is just something I can do. It is nearly without effort, just a
          little concentration or force of will? But something that could
          allow me to fly better would be of value to me. If you think
          there is a chance it could work then I am willing to try it if
          you have no further use for it. I am sorry we could not have
          aided you sooner. Such abuse and slavery is wrong, those who did
          this too you should be punished. But how do you punish a god? It
          seems to me, freeing you and destroying this place means little
          to them. Perhaps a minor nuisance is all we were in their plans.
          But since the ones named are on my goddess's  enemy list, I would
          be happy to do more to hurt them if you happen  to know of a
          way. I ask this because Arawn said you were of Balance  and as
          such you understand much about the gods and possible ways to
          thwart their plans."

          Raban (to others): "I will remain here, or I should say with
          the Seker as I would like to see if the collar's magic works for
          me. If I follow what has been said correctly, once the Seker
          leaves here he may just vanish and the island will fall. So if
          I am to get the collar I will have to stay with him til the last
          and maybe fly away afterward. If you need me to help carry
          things, I would think I can do that as well, though a lot would
          effect my flight some."
        GM: Ack.  Will take that vote as either or is fine.  Correct me
            if I'm wrong.  It has worked for this group for 9 years the
            current method.  Some did get filthy rich - well everyone
            since it was fair shares.  But some did get the good items
            and could make a bit more profit.  But with Ranches and
            Manors to feed and fund for some they need the cash. :)  No
            problem on any debate starting stuff.  It helps.

                        -----------------------------

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          Fremea wonders if the Glyph will recognize kin, as she suspects
          that the Seker is to it. "Once we are over water, it will be no
          matter for you to stay an longer. I thank you for your help. I
          will take you to the control, in which I have a bound for now,
          only because it is important to find out which Gods have done
          this. I wish this control no harm at this time and will be
          freeing it as well when we reach the water. I will be taking
          this place back a couple of miles, so my friends may leave here
          safely and then I will take just us to the water as fast as
          possible."

          To the Seker (in her mind), "Take us back to were we just were
          over the campsite. Keep the distance as we are from the ground,
          so that our teleporters can know precise locations."

          Fremea will then fly towards the portal and wait for the Glyph
          to follow her to it and then in.
        GM: Ack.

                        -----------------------------

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Understanding that the Anwora would likely fade away and return
          home Arawn quickly took out quill and and ink and began to paint
          words in Sidh on the anwora's skin. He tried to keep it brief but
          explained what little Arawn knew of the Anwora already along with
          a warning that the anwora may be suffering from mental
          instability due to the long nature of his imprisonment. He
          finished off by signing his own name and the words- 'Dark Elves
          are here' before stepping back and attempting to set the anwora
          free by Teleporting it to the navigation room where Caladan is in
          case it doesn't fade immediately, saying a prayer as he did so.

          (OOC:Not sure by reading Teleport if it's possible to teleport a
          person by himself, without the caster coming along, but I don't
          think it is. If it's not possible to send the anwora by itself
          Arawn will use Translocation to do so instead.)

          With that done Arawn watched as Fremea left the room to search
          for and speak with the Glyph. He would have joined her, in case
          she needed help, but knew that she could travel much faster in
          her search without him. As he awaited her return he turned his
          attention once again to the Seker.

          "Thank you for the information. I'll remember it see what I can
          learn from it in the future. I am curious though, you mentioned
          picking up bits and pieces in thought about the device that was
          once here. Can you share what you learned about, such as its
          purpose? And who was master here before A'kril? Also, if you were
          still in contact with A'kril at the time, he was awaiting a
          messenger for a trade. Do you know what the nature of the trade
          was?"

          As he awaited the Seker's reply he listened to Raban's request
          and added,

          "I will stay here with you and Fremea, Raban. Perhaps I can
          assist with freeing the Seker and I do think it would be good to
          see if the collar enhances your abilities. If it does not then I
          might still be able to get people to safety."
          In regards to treasure splits, I'm in favor of method 1- People
          call out what they want, decide amongst each other if more than
          one has interest in an item, and sell the remainder. I'm also in
          support of 'he who kills the big baddie gets first crack at it's
          stuff'. It seems only fair, especially if you took it down alone,
          like Z'leyra with the big serpent-dragon thing outside of the
          flying castle. (BTW, Z'leyra, if we can't bring the carcass with
          us Arawn can try and Regenerate the hide on the creature if you
          still want to craft armor out of it. Just let me know and we'll
          see what we can do). As for multi-item interest, Arawn is more
          than willing to discuss or give away stuff to others.

          Right now it might seem to be in my favor to say so but the group
          seems to have worked this way over the last several years without
          incident. I know that at times some hauls will favor some and not
          the others but it's always changing and I think people who didn't
          get as much stuff can always get a bigger share of party
          treasure/coinage. Next adventure I might not get so lucky and I'm
          willing to hand over the majority of my share of coins for now as
          he's pretty capable of surviving on his own.  This is a method
          I've played with over the years and it generally works. If someone
          starts to get left behind groups i've been with usually start
          working on catching them up item/treasure-wise. Also, it keeps
          useful items in the party, where they belong and my view is that
          the more items we keep in the party the more it benefits us as a
          whole, improving our chances of success and survival. The last
          adventure I arrived late but the party still allowed me to equip
          myself of the list (thanks guys:) which improves my effectiveness
          in the party. If anyone feels shorted on stuff I'd suggest maybe
          taking a few items you can't use and selling them for GP so you
          can get what you want. Also, depending on downtime, Arawn is more
          than willing to create items for the party. Although in certain
          areas others, like Z'leyra, will be far more adept. Just let me
          know what, if anything, you guys are looking for. I can craft
          armor, weapons, work with gems and herbs, and some enchantments
          (right now the only thing he's created are bags that decrease
          object weight but i'm trying to work on an improved version in
          the future)
        GM: Ack.

                        -----------------------------

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra will try her best to assist in getting people and
          valuables shuttled off the floating island down to the camp via
          the flying platform. Perhaps on the last trip, if there is time
          enough, she could get a couple strong fellows to help load the
          critter she killed so that later she can make armor out of its
          hide. If asked by any Elemental etc. she will acknowledge
          killing A'kril. She suggests that the island be set down over
          uninhabited territory...note that ocean may or may not be
          uninhabited.

          As far as loot goes Z'leyra feels that fairness is important,
          but also important is effectiveness. Those without magical
          weapons should get magical weapons, preferably of a type that
          they are skilled in. The elven plate is most effective with the
          Alfar, but its value means that his share of the rest of the
          treasure will be smaller for some time to come since the rest
          of us will have to forgo the monetary income its sale would
          have brought. In earlier adventures Z'leyra has selected some
          very valuable items and her share of the coinage dropped to
          pay for it. Fortunately for her she can make enormous amounts
          of wealth as an enchantress. Days or weeks between adventures
          are spent making, enchanting and selling magical items to pay
          for her living in the style she does.

          As stated previously Z'leyra has only limited time available
          for creating and enchanting items for the rest of the party,
          but she is quite willing to do so. Highest priority will be to
          make sure that everyone has some protective magic./armor and at
          least one magical weapon.
        GM: Ack.

                        -----------------------------

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Don't forget Kiet's part in bringing one of those serpent-dragons
          down out of the sky!

          I would like to humbly submit my claims upon mostly mudane items.

          I  would like to have some claim to any books or scrolls that
          might indicate methods of enhancing Natural Magics.  It is a
          personal passion of mine.  This is a generic claim that may not
          be possible, but I would beg consideration for such writings.

          I would like to claim certain items as well -
          Fine Cloth, Wool, 82 yards, Weight - 8          Value - 14 CC
          Fine Cloth, Silk, 80 yards, Weight - 8          Value - 64 CC
          Fur Cloak, Exceptional Quality                  Value - 24 CC
          Glass Bottles (5), Empty                        Value -  5 CC
          Horse Harness,                             Value - Unknown
            (Kiet will use his Teamster skill to make a determination of
            value. 2 Strange unknown uniforms, Value - Unknown  Flag,
            Unknown nation                       Value - Unknown
          Gargoyle sword (priority) or Magical Darts (9)  - they might
              be fun to have...
          20. Text, 174 pages, journal       21. Text, 85 pages, journal
          22. Text, 95 pages, journal        23. Text, 22 pages, journal
          24. Text, 110 pages, journal/runes

          [Snipped part of the treasure claims in treasure file.]

          Finally...I officialy and VEHEMENTLY object to any non-shared
          claim to that elvish plate armor currently used by Arawn.  That
          suit could EASILY be worth more in gold than all of the other
          items put together... and Arawn must compensate the rest of us
          in ways we find acceptable in order for him to keep it.  His
          contributions to this venture into the skies DO NOT WARRENT that
          fine of a reward.
        GM: Ack.  Will deal with the claims later when have time.

                        -----------------------------

        From Arawn: [Re: actions]
           Z'leyra, if you need help with the creature and Arawn has
           points left he can try Transmuting it like he did with the
           other, burnt, carcass. Let me know if you want to do this when
           we meet up.

           As for coinage, Arawn is definitely ok with having lowered
           monetary shares for a while. Like Z'leyra he can survive on
           his own without it and can always craft and sell items if he
           needs money.

           [*** Deleted Z'leyra repeated email ***]

        [Ma 2nd, 1633TH. 5th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Chaos domain, Dark Lands, ? Miles up, Flying Island]

        [Time: 12:36 pm]

        [Inside the cave while Fremea meets with the Glyph.  Raban
         considers the magical items that seem to bind the Seker here.
         The cuffs could be made by any wizard.  But the amulet seems
         to be dedicated to one purpose for this place.  Little value
         outside of this place.  The collar if it is indeed an amplification
         thing might help steady his awkward flight.  Maybe it could
         increase his endurance and height of flying.  He wonders if he
         should ask about it or ask the others first.  The Seker notices
         him and Raban realizes he must be reading his surface thoughts.
         Raban glances around and then concentrates to the Seker.]

        Raban: "Seker, I do not know what powers my flight, it is just
          something I can do. It is nearly without effort, just a little
          concentration or force of will? But something that could allow
          me to fly better would be of value to me. If you think there is
          a chance it could work then I am willing to try it if you have
          no further use for it. I am sorry we could not have aided you
          sooner. Such abuse and slavery is wrong, those who did this to
          you should be punished. But how do you punish a god? It seems to
          me, freeing you and destroying this place means little to them.
          Perhaps a minor nuisance is all we were in their plans. But since
          the ones named are on my goddess's  enemy list, I would be happy
          to do more to hurt them if you happen  to know of a way. I ask
          this because Arawn said you were of Balance  and as such you
          understand much about the gods and possible ways to thwart their
          plans."

        [The Seker replies back only to Raban.]

        Seker: "I have waited a long time.  A little longer is not a
          problem.  As to the Collar I do knot know how it fully works.
          But it is yours to have.  The Anwora has touched it and the
          other things occasionally over the years. So it seems harmless
          aside from the amulet which I didn't know it had those things
          inside.  As to flight many things can fly with wings like the
          Chosen One by pure instinct.  Some like me and you have to
          concentrate.  Eventually it becomes second nature as breathing
          is.  Use of flight will gain that nature to you.  Only practice
          will reward you for the time.  As to the gods.  From what I
          have gained from those among here the gods no longer belong
          to this world?  Some seem to think they were kicked out long
          ago.  If that is the case then maybe A'kril only dealt with
          their Avatars.  The gods will suffer with the loss of this
          place.  The evil this place could bring to a land such as
          the one below could be devastating.  The Balance will be
          fixed by destroying this place.  I believe fate and the gods
          have sent your group here at this time.  It may be no chance
          that Arawn an Alfar is here.  The gods I hear work weirdly.
          The best way to thwart the gods on your enemy list is by doing
          what they don't want.  If one wants chaos and disorder bring
          law and order.  If one seeks death bring life.  I feel good
          in you and you will do many things to anger the gods.  Of
          course for every one god you anger there are dozens who like
          what you have done.  Even in the realm of gods there is balance.
          It is strange for such a human to fly without use of magic
          but by will.  Maybe something in your past or family could
          be the result.  Something to research in your spare time."

        [Raban nods and thanks the Seker.  For a creature of Balance
         he clearly seems to be neutral in the regards of some things.
         Maybe when the balance is tilted he acts.  Raban turns to the
         others and speaks.]

        Raban: "I will remain here, or I should say with the Seker as I
          would like to see if the collar's magic works for me. If I follow
          what has been said correctly, once the Seker leaves here he may
          just vanish and the island will fall. So if I am to get the
          collar I will have to stay with him til the last and maybe fly
          away afterward. If you need me to help carry things, I would
          think I can do that as well, though a lot would effect my flight
          some."

        [The Seker picks up on a stray thought from Unali.  She knows
         the map from the Navigation room.  In his mind he views the
         distance and figures what she has seen.]

        Seker: "the distance is far from this point.  You may have to
          fly...over forty of what you call miles..maybe more?"

        [Meanwhile outside in the Navigation Room...]

        [Fremea is new to the non-human world or at least new in the
         most recent years.  She wonders if Sidh or sidh like creatures
         all know each other.  Will this Elemental a clearly supernatural
         force recognize another force like the Seker?  How will he react
         to it and will he harm it.  The Seker could be killed fast by the
         Glyph and that would be disaster to all.  She gulps as she
         realizes she may risk everyone's lives.  But the Glyph seems
         honorable if not upstanding even for an Elemental.]

        Fremea: "Once we are over water, it will be no matter for you to
          stay any longer. I thank you for your help. I will take you to
          the control, in which I have it bound for now, only because it
          is important to find out which Gods have done this. I wish this
          control no harm at this time and will be freeing it as well when
          we reach the water. I will be taking this place back a couple of
          miles, so my friends may leave here safely and then I will take
          just us to the water as fast as possible."

        [The Glyph listens and glances to the illusionary map and Caladan.
         He knows of Cloud Giants who have homes in the clouds.  But
         this place is clearly beyond his understanding.  Over the many
         many years in this place he hasn't been allowed to look inside
         much due to spells of detection.  He clearly seems fascinated
         but also annoyed at the place.  He finally nods as Fremea sends
         a quick mind-meld-thought to the Seker.  If A'kril could control
         outside the cave then she should have longer range of thought
         communication than normal.  She concentrates her thoughts to him.]

        Fremea: "Take us back to were we just were over the campsite.
          Keep the distance as we are from the ground, so that our
          teleporters can know precise locations."

        [The Seker replies an acknowledgement to the Chosen One.  Fremea
         waves the Glyph toward the secret door and opens it.  His
         eyebrow picks up as he discovers the door.  Both enter the
         secret room finding Chion still standing there.  The Glyph
         glares at him and Fremea flies through the portal after waving
         for her to enter.  The Glyph examines the portal for several
         long seconds and clearly hesitant he finally steps forward.
         Forming into a non solid form for safety he flies through the
         portal onto the other side.]

        [At that instant the island slows down.  With a softer jerk that
         is barely felt by everyone the island reorients back to where
         the island was before roughly above the campsite.]

        [Meanwhile back in the cave...]

        [As Raban talks and thinks to the Seker, Arawn grabs quill
         and ink from his pack and some parchment.  Sitting by the
         Anwora he begins to paint   Then he realizes that maybe the
         paper will not return with him.  He finds a arm and begins
         to paint some symbols, runes and minor words.  Knowing that
         Druids have no written form he uses a common supernatural
         tongue he hopes it will be understood.  He finally signs it
         with his name and a warning.  He hopes allies will get some
         of the words.  OF course some could consider this harmful by
         writing on another creature or at least offensive.  But it
         might be the fastest way to get word to his parents.  He puts
         his gear down and then says a quick prayer over the Anwora.]

        [Arawn begins to concentrate and touch raise a hand toward the
         Anwora.  He glances at the nearby spear of the Anwora and stops.
         Though he and Raban disarmed the Anwora the spear to a noble
         warrior like this is kin to what a Knight feels about his personal
         sword or the Zen'da to their horse.  He touches the spear and
         looks it over to see runes, symbols and signs.  Likely that of
         clan and the art of story telling for his family.  If he were
         to return without it he might be upset.  To his superiors and
         allies he could be shamed.  Arawn glances over his shoulder.
         The Anwora is tied up and gagged.  Maybe that also might be
         a hostile sign.  To capture, subdue and knock out a Anwora
         might look very bad to his people.  Arawn takes a chance and
         unties the Anwora and removes his gag.  He places the heirloom
         spear into the hand of the Anwora.  He'll be asleep for quite
         a long time.  Arawn tries to recall the time difference in the
         Anwora plane.  Something like 40 years pass for one year here
         in 1 year in Anwora.  That means in the blink of an eye the
         Anwora might be home for hours and days.  Hearing Fremea saying
         something behind him he casts the translocation spell upon the
         Anwora.  Blue aura forms around the subdued creature and he
         disappears.]

        [As the Glyph enters the cave he glances around confused and
         fascinated at the same time.  Fremea urges him forward and
         around the corner.]

        [Meanwhile in the Navigation room...]

        [The Anwora appears in the corner by the secret door to the
         master bedroom that Raban found.  Limp the spear secure in
         the creature's hand and belt.  Caladan turns quickly around
         and draws up his staff alarmed by this sudden turn of events
         not knowing what is happening.  He approaches cautiously.
         Confused he begins to lower the staff down to nudge the limp
         body but as his staff gets closer the Anwora fades completely
         and is gone, spear with him.  Confused Caladan looks around
         wondering what just happened.]

        [Arawn stands and thinks to the Seker but the Seker sends a message
         to him first.]

        Seker: "The Anwora's presence is gone."

        Arawn: "Thank you for the information. I'll remember it see what I
          can learn from it in the future. I am curious though, you
          mentioned picking up bits and pieces in thought about the device
          that was once here. Can you share what you learned about, such
          as its purpose? And who was master here before A'kril? Also, if
          you were still in contact with A'kril at the time, he was
          awaiting a messenger for a trade. Do you know what the nature
          of the trade was?"

        Seker: "I only seemed to learn that the object was something
          from the Upper World.  Maybe of godly manufacture.  It
          somehow got destroyed in the mage war.  Then I was captured
          and you know the rest.  I suspect it did the same thing I
          did just kept the place up and moving through flight magic.
          As to the messenger I do recall a thought or two.  He
          was to trade with her some item.  She was to bring some kind
          of ring and he would trade her a book.  Not sure what book.
          He was almost ...giddy...if I understand human emotions...about
          the ring.  It had some power to go back to glory days.  Whatever
          that means."

        [Arawn nods in reply as Fremea and the Glyph approach.  Fremea
         smiles and Arawn wonders why the Elemental is here.  This
         could be dangerous if he is still upset.  But Fremea smiles
         and seems to know what she is doing.  The Glyph stares about
         the cave and then finally eyes the Seker.  As it studies
         each other Arawn speaks to Raban.]

        Arawn: "I will stay here with you and Fremea, Raban. Perhaps I can
          assist with freeing the Seker and I do think it would be good to
          see if the collar enhances your abilities. If it does not then I
          might still be able to get people to safety."

        [The Seker paces back and forth and then begins to circle the
         the Seker.  Fremea, Raban and Arawn watch him carefully.  Ready
         to act if he does.  It would be no good to have the Seker killed
         this place cave in from some disaster and the portal closed to
         them.  But the eyes show his intent and they don't seem to
         flare up with bolts of electricity.  If anything he seems
         sorrowful and cautious.  Then those around realize he must
         be having a long conversation with the Seker.  They look to
         each other and wonder what is going on in their heads.  Long
         moments pass and then the Glyph stands to the left of the
         Seker and looks to the party.  The Seker sends a quick few
         words to Fremea.  Fremea frowns and glances to the others.]

        [Outside in the Navigation room a couple minutes have passed
         since the Anwora left.  Confused Caladan shrugs and studies
         the map.  The island has stopped and he feels he has done
         all he can here.]

        [Meanwhile on the first floor Kiet and Z'leyra have been loading
         the slab with a few of the items.  Best to do a test run with
         a few items until it can be used with some experience.  Z'leyra
         takes a breath and notices the hall is quiet.  She heads to the
         door and checks into the courtyard and notices the wind Elemental
         is no longer there.  Time seems to be up yet she is not dead
         and the island hasn't smashed into the ground.  She shrugs and
         glances around.]

        [As Caladan steps to the secret chamber to see what Chion has
         been doing he begins to sniff the air.  He continues to sniff
         and smells something.  Like roasting meat.  He glances to
         the fireplace and it has been doused by the Glyphs temper at
         the windows.  He heads to the hallway and glances down when
         he then sees it.]

        [Z'leyra from below looks up and sees movement on the balcony
         to the second floor across the courtyard near the stairs.]

        [Down the hallway where the Lion creature and the subdued and
         ties up woman is stands a tall creature that looks like Fremea.
         Caladan begins to speak wondering what she is doing here.
         But then he notices the woman is ablaze.  A ball of fire has
         overcome her and smoke rolls off.  The creature turns around
         and it looks like a male version of Fremea but has pale skin.
         It raises another hand and a ball of fire hits the woman
         igniting her lower body.  Smoke begins to rise as Caladan
         raises his staff.  he knows fireballs but that isn't quite
         the same.  He hasn't seen that spell since Bohusra used a
         form of ball fire like that.  He begins to charge forward
         when the creature pulls something out and touches it.  It
         glows green and suddenly the creature fades away.  From
         below Z'leyra sees a winged Faerry like creature and shadows
         of flame or something but can't see the fire.  She notices
         Caladan yell something and charge forward.  Then glancing
         back over the creature is gone.]

        [Caladan reaches the body and tries to smoother the flames
         with a nearby bag.  But the heat is too much.  The smell
         of burnt flesh rolls off.  From the clear damage it is obvious
         she is dead and if she could be helped it would be a painful
         life for a long time.  Half her body seemed to have melted and
         her face is half off.  Caladan looks away and walks to the
         balcony to gag a bit.  Confused he notices Z'leyra and frowns.]

        Caladan: "You see that?  The woman we captured.  She's dead."

        [Inside the Cave the Seker speaks in the party's mind for
         those in the cave.]

        Seker: "I sense great distress.  A mind presence that was quite
          is no longer....I feel someone just died....another is very
          distressed...I also sensed briefly another presence."

        [The party look at each other and wonder who just died...]

        Actions? Comments?

        Next Update...Friday...

        GM: Treasure Votes

               Player        Method 1   Method 2  Other   No Vote  N/A
               Arawn.............X....................................
               Ben'dar.......................................X........
               Caladan.......................................X........
               Chion.........................................X........
               Fremea........................................X........
               Kiet..........................................X........
               Raban................................................X.
               Unali.........................................X........
               Z'leyra......................X.........................

               Other   - Suggested method
               No Vote - Defaults to this if no vote given
               N/A     - Both, neutral, don't care
               Method 1- Claims, rest go to party share divided equally
               Method 2- Total treasure sum, claims paid for out of share
                         remainder, loss, profits out of long term shares

               Five votes make majority.  So far no vote (default) has
               majority and that'll default to method 1. Let me know.
               I'd like to finish up the treasure soon.

        GM: On going below will anyone besides Corona and Z'leyra go
            down with the first loads?  Let me know by next update.
            I hope Chion is okay he has been quiet lately.  At this point
            it'll be a matter of unloading stuff below and then taking
            the place to sea.