[pnpgm] Game Update #97

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Dec 19 03:34:23 CET 2008

<Raban would turn down magic healing as being not worth the risk right
now. With the bandage, he should be fine for now. If it was not for all
the previous damage, the Lion hit would be a light flesh wound. I wonder
if Raban has less hit points than Keit or Frema does now? I suppose I
can change this to a post reply.>

Raban (to Arawn): "Thank you but I don't think I should risk another
magical healing right now, the gods occasionally get upset when such
things get overly used. I am not that badly hurt, I expect it would
still need a lucky blow from an enemy to knock me out. I will just have
to defend myself better in the future, though I am starting to envy
those with heavy armor."