[pnpgm] Express Gaming?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Sep 5 23:23:49 CEST 2006

	I've been thinking.  I know.  I shouldn't do that....

	But we all know how slow a pbem can get in exploring a castle.  This is why I've not done major things like this to this point.  A bit more open areas for fast play.  So I was thinking if you guys want me I can do some form of Express Gaming.

	In that I'd run the characters ...

	Enter rooms..battle folks (KO or death) based on random positions and placement.  I could do all the boring places (empty rooms, aybe 1 guard rooms, etc.).  I'd go through all these rooms fast and maybe do 4-5 rooms a update.  Maybe more.

	What do you say?  I'd stop if it was a critical room or combat actions were important or magic needed.

	If this is acceptable to speed up the game let me know.  I will need not a majority but a 100% agreement.  If one person thinks no then that's fine with me.  I can deal either way.  But this could save the exploration by about 30-50%.

	Let me know your vote if you don't understand this RUSHED email...let me know :)

	If this is acceptable I can take typical actions though I know most typical actions for most folks by now...

It would ruin some of the Role Playing aspects but speed up the game until the important rooms..