[pnpgm] Yep, three days at the fair for vacation...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 00:10:39 CEST 2006

Regarding what Chion was doing for the few days. If at
all possible, he will enhance the laurel in the circle
he prepared using his staff's mana. He'll keep the
laurel since nobody else seems to have been interested
(if this is ok with everyone). Other than that he has
been at a complete rest so as to heal mana faster.
Mostly he has been contenplating and attempting to go
over everything that has happened to date, and making
a plan of action for the castle invasion.

Regarding the travel to the castle: Chion opts for the
guard room (second floor next to where the armory
was)). He figures that this way they can get the drop
on the most soldiers at one time, and perhaps catch
most of them in bed. This should make it easy to slay
the majority, but leaves a good chance that an alarm
will go out (although being invisible will certainly
help this). His instructions are this:
"We should use a rope, tying it around each one of us
for contact, with a sailor's knot I learned which is a
simple pull and release, I will show you. I will first
cast the spell which makes me and everyone touching me
invisible. I shall then cast the spell which will
allow us to walk through walls and not worry where we
arrive. Then I shall cast the teleportation spell to
arrive in the sleeping barracks. We can each get near
a person to kill. I know some of you may not consider
this honorable fighting, but taking a castle is no
easy task. When we are all in position, I shall cast
another spell which will cancel our ability to walk
through walls and we can attack. If it is needed to
release your knot, you will become visible, so my hope
is that this will not be the case. Taken by suprise,
thusly, we should be able to overcome 25% or more of
those we need to kill. At this point, the invisibility
will be wearing off, and you can release your knots to
move freer as needed for any whom are left. Any
questions. Remember: Move, attack, knot if possible,
otherwise you will be visible."

"Ok. Now, for contingencies. Well, it won't be pretty.
The reason I picked the barracks is because I expect
there to be lots of material for barracading ourselves
in, if need be. We can make our way through the armory
after I tranform some of the wall to water." he grins
"And further down the hall while they are occupied
trying to break in. The unexplored parts are where we
undoubtedly need to get to. Once up a set of stairs we
should be able to collapse them or even perhaps set up
an illusion which will fool the guards. They did not
have pickaxes, so how they might attempt to get
through is anyone's guess. My expectation is that
there will be a L'P'Nth priestess and perhaps some
form of demon involved. Which is to say that I hope it
is simply a Bova shamman instead."

"The first time I entered the castle I was undetected.
It is not likely to happen again. So be on guard from
the instance we arrive. Any questions?"

-Marcel

ooc- yep, went to the county fair so was out all
weekend. sorry for the delay(s).