[pnpgm] Jordi's test (part II)

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 16:57:59 CEST 2005

       [Jordi - Trading test]

        Jordi: "Is there any difference for you
between possession and gift?"
        Enoz: "I don't understand the question.  A
possession is a thing you keep.  A gift is a thing you
give to someone."
        Jordi: "And what is then your most precious
gift?"
        [At this Jordi picks up a frightened scene
from all 3.  Maybe this strange person is here to do
them harm or take them?
         Rohm touches the hand of Enoz and she turns
to the side to grab a bag and places it in her lap.
Maybe there is a weapon inside?]
        Enoz: 'Why do you ask young man?"
        [Jordi glances with his side vision at the
Warrior now finally showing a smile and a sign of
smugness.  Jordi knows the test is on.]
        GM: Reactions?

        Of course, mentally curse Cetric.  Jordi
doesn't know the nature of the tests of the others,
but he thinks Cetric is a dishonorable man.  And one
can only expect the worst from a dishonorable man, not
an honest challenge.

        However, Jordi tries to keep a calm
appearance, and begins to talk in a quiet, calm way to
not frighten anybody.

        "There is wisdom in your words, Enoz.  And you
have demostrated your intelligence asking the most
important question "why", and courtesy in the way you
have done it.  I know my opinion is not worth a lot in
this lands, but I think you honour your lineage,
because you're wise and honorable.  And that are rare,
in true, rare gifts in all lands; I have travelled a
little bit, and I can vouch for it."

        Jordi stops for some seconds, to put his
thougths in order.

        "I will explain you the reasons of my
behaviour later; I know it's a little bit rude, or
very rude, if you prefer, but I give you my honour
word that I don't want to harm you or your people in
any way.  I arrived before sunset to Caladan's village
with Caladan, and Caladan introduced me to his tribe
as a friend; so, you have nothing to fear from me."

        Jordi waits for a little bit until the people
in the tipi relaxes a little bit (if he detects fear
or anguish, he will keep talking in a quiet, relaxing
way.)
        Once they are calmed, Jordi will continue:

        "So, please, can you please explain me what is
your most precious gift, and why?"

                                   Sergi/Jordi