[pnpgm] Game update #307a - File #507 - Reply to actions

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Thu Oct 14 19:59:27 CEST 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Dead  /Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Chris Wells           Ben'dar           Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen           akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Chris Wells            ckwells at comcast.net

     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or
<http://www.powersandperils.org/>www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #308  in sequence (file #507)

     Admin notes: Sorry for the delay.  Had alot more loot selection
     than I expected.  Plus went ahead and did the loot that I was
     going to do friday for the final selling.  So here we go finally.
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

       From Chion: [Re: Late actions]
          Chion, note exactly knowing what has happened will try to
          deduce what has transpired. He will appologize to Ris for
          trying to attack him if he is told he did so. If he hears
          "dragon" and "dead" he'll go check it out (since he doesn't
          remember any of it). If there is a way to get a part of the
          dragon and/or hellhounds he will do so. A fairly decent
          amount for a new "shape change" spell eventually...
       GM: Opps forgot to put this in last update.  First time in
          over 300 updates I forgot :)  So don't sue me.  Course if
          you do I have a lawyer that is a Ogre and he likes to
          eat his victims if he loses.  As to parts a dragon tooth
          or scale would be easy but the hellhound gotta think of
          what part you can take to preserve it.   After a day
          of redoing the update I figure a hair or tooth should
          be sufficent for that purpose.

       From Chion: [Re: Action]
          Chion offers to do "preserve the dead"  (balance bmc1?) on
          any dead bodies. He knows it won't help too much since he's
          so low a level. He will use the staff(s) found to get the
          energy he needs. He will also offer to regenerate Cholan's
          hand if he has the spell (I think he does).

          Also, did he get the bit of the dragon and hellhounds(did
          they "poof" or simply die?) he wanted?
          Scott, I would like Chion to get the Large Flawless Garnet
          if possible (if it can be enhanced especailly).   He also
          should try to get a repeating crossbow or heavy crossbow
          (either) and a few quarrels.

          He would like to figure out what things do himself. IF
          needed, he can cast knowledge once before returning, but
          preferably he would like to try to convince an Elf to read
          the items he has for him. Particularly he needs to know
          what his staff is. He will probably want the OTHER party
          staff also if no one is claiming it.  He needs to know
          what his other amulet does as well.

          The only other item he wants to keep is the chainmail he
          picked up.

          For now, if the staff he has is "evil" he will attempt to
          hide it from inspection. Especially if it is high MEL/EL
          (since that means to him that he can use it to cast MO
          MAGIC MO MAGIC).

          Please let me know how much/ what this will cost him of the
          private loot costs and such.
       GM:   Preserve the dead - It'll cost 2 mana per person there
         are 7 dead so 14 mana.  As to staff you don't know what it
         does so using it could be dangerous till you do.  As to
         Regeneration it'll cost 6 mana.  You could do it however
         at EL0 it'll only heal about 4 points and it took at least
         a 15 point hit just in the hand.  It'll regenerate only
         some of it.  You could try it each day however.  Let me know.
         Otherwise he'll have to wait till he gets a better healer
         at home.  By then though he could have further issues.  Like
         infection or pernament lose and regeneration would be useless.
         I may have an alternative.  See below.  As to animal parts
         you'll get something.  I'll just have to figure out how
         much and place on your sheet.  Dragon shouldn't be a problem.
         Ok.  Hair and bone is doable.  That's fine.  So yes.  Will
         note it on the character sheet.   They did not poof but
         stayed in the room.  As to loot will note it in next post.
         As to magical stuff you'll do trial and error.  Gotcha.
         The other staff?  Which one?  We'll deal with the items
         later on voyage home and will tell you what is what
         in regards later.

       From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
         Loot Questions:
           What exactly is a pike?  Is it just basically a heavy
           spear? What do the fur cloaks look like?  Are they like a
           fine fur coat a rich civilized person would wear or are
           they more rustic (i.e. would a barbarian want to wear one?)
           I noticed several items (bridle, spurs) were "elven".  Are
           these better than non-elven items?

         Loot Decisions:
           Ben'Dar would feel sorta bad about taking a full share of
           the group loot, since he has only been with the party for
           a very short time.  If the group offers him some of the
           proceeds, he will take it, but he will not ask for any.

           There are a few items that Ben'Dar would be interested in
           though:  Leather Horse Barding
             Magical Pikes (if similar enough to the fighting spear
             he favors), Whip, Tools - Leather Making (he wants to
             learn tanning),  Fur Cloak (whichever one is more
             appropriate for a barbarian to wear, if either are) Saddle
             Bridle (whichever one seems more sturdy - elven or normal)
             Spurs (same as bridle), Battle Horn

         Votes:
           Ship.....Merchant Ship
           Layover......Later Today (Let's load up the loot and get
             moving.  Our escape path is clear, let's not linger here!)
           Healing.......N/A (but Ben'Dar will certainly offer to help
             anyone who is injured - though he's not a trained healer
             (unless you're a horse) and has no healing magic) Sink
           Ships.......Option 2 - just outside the entrance (but
             Ben'Dar worries about burning the ships outside the cave -
             that much smoke will be a clear signal to our enemies
             that something is wrong and will encourage pursuit that
             much quicker....better to leave unannounced.)
           Magical Creatures......No opinion - let the wizards and
             scholars decide.  :-)
           Sea Voyage.....North (Ben'Dar would rather
             fight pirates than Clima's navy and he would rather have
             a shorter voyage since he is not used to sea travel.)

         OOC comment, relating to Z'leyra's comment about selling horses
         in a previous adventure...

         Ben'Dar is interested in training and selling horses and training
         riders.  Maybe in chatting with Z'leyra about previous adventures
         the incident involving selling the brigands' horses will come
         up.  Where did you sell the horses?  Did you meet anyone who
         Ben'Dar could talk to in the future about setting up a more
         permanent arrangement for breeding, training, and selling
         horses at some point down the road?

         This may be a bit of a stretch...but with all the cash and loot
         involved here (or in future adventures or whatever), some sort
         of investment by individuals or the group as a whole may pay
         off handsomely in the long run.  An idea Ben'Dar has is:
         If we bought a small herd of good quality horses and some
         land, we could hire some guards and husbandmen and try out
         the idea above.  It would surely gain us all some useful skills
         and help us to meet alot of people and perhaps we could make a
         name for ourselves as merchants as well as adventurers/heroes.
         We could make our gold work for us rather than just having it
         sitting in our belt pouches.

         Just some thoughts.  Anyway, this is Ben'Dar's future dream so
         I'm sure during the long voyage and months ahead, he will
         mention this idea and/or variations of it to other members of
         the party.
       GM: Pike - is a basic spear.  Its longer and may have various
          new heads to it like a curved blade or a spike.  Probably to
          me the most famous version of a pike I saw on TV was the
          Star Trek Old series episode where Kirk fights in a small
          arena and uses a pike if I recall.  It has slightly better
          damage value than a regular spear but is longer.  It is
          two handed as well, while spears are not.  So those on
          horses may have harder time with pikes than spears. :)
          Teh furs depend but are both for civilized and barbarisn.
          If you wanted one it could be of barbarian quality.  Usually
          the barbarian type might be more a vest type fur over vest.
          While civilized fur cloaks would be shoulders, arms and
          abdomen though sometimes not fully closed due to size.
          As to elven stuff it depends on the item.  It generaly
          denotes Elven MADE or FOR elves.  If elven made it tends
          to be though FOR elves so its both.  But they may sell
          for more or less or be better quality.  Usually though
          it may be smaller or larger than human gear of same type.
          You'll still get loot so don't worry about that.  Just
          pick whatever everyone else is.  :)  As to loot noted.
          Votes noted.  As to horse idea keep that in mind.  Never
          know what could happen.  :)  On investments that is up
          to each person or as a group to decide.  There will be
          options given later on though when everyone (if) gets home.

       From Unali: [Re: Actions]
         Unali's votes:

         Let's load the merchant ship and sail off. We can rest
         (taking turns) on the ship. Unali would prefer taking one of
         the larger warships, as we might have a capacity problem. Not
         so much more loot she would like to take, but there are a
         couple of horses that would otherwise be left behind. If
         there is space for the warhorses (and food of course) she
         would be most happy.

         Which sailing route to take is a decision for sailors and
         navigators, not for her. Same holds for the best scuttling
         place for the remaining ships.

         She will let herself be patched up by Zleyra (normal healing,
         not magical).

         Basically she needs rest to shake of the semi-concussion and
         stress from the fights.

         Unali will voice the opinion that, if the magicians are unsure
         how to handle the magical air creatures, we should take the
         flasks with us instead of trying to destroy them here.
         Certainly we can't leave them, and we are not in any shape to
         fight something else.
       GM: All the horses would likely take up 2 of theo 40x40 hexes
         in the hold. That's only a estimate.  Suresh is staying so
         he'll likely free the horses and take maybe 2-3 home to
         sell for his own profit after disgusing them.  But if you
         still want to take the horse I'll put it on the bottom of
         the list since they do take up a bit of space.    Yes it
         will take probably 3-4 days to heal the concussion MAX.

       From Jordi: [Re: Actions]
          Loot:
            This is the loot that Jordi will claim for Neva and
            himself if nobody asks for them:

            a) Just in case you don't know (Jordi will explain it),
               to improve one status in elven society, one must
               demonstrate his/her abilities as fighter or magician
               (that is, to improve your MEL or CEL) and then convince
               the Elven Council of Nobility that you deserve the
               status increase (in game terms, rolling against your
               influence chance to convince the council members that
               you deserve it).  This list of items will be used to
               improve Neva's chances with the council, because she
               is a member of a very humble family; some of them are
               obviously useful (as the map of Donara is); others will
               be used to demonstrate the number of countries raided,
               to show how dangerous the Climans are, considering the
               number of countries raided:

               [Loot deleted for ease of space]

            b) For Jordi & Neva's wedding:
               Jordi doesn't like big celebrations or parties, but he
               guesses that Neva wishes a nice, big wedding; also, it
               will help her status. So, he will take this for the
               feast after the ceremony:

               [Loot deleted for ease of space]

               Of course, it's posible that some of the drink is
               consumed by the group during the trip...
               The idea is to offer something during the weeding's
               party that is not usually available to elves... again,
               the idea is to increase Neva's status, Jordi main
               concern for the future...

            c) Presents for his uncle.
               Jordi's uncle is an elven king, and is the fostered
               Jordi.  So, Jordi thinks in something for him:
               Fine tapestry, 5'*10', 25 GC, weight 6.

            d) Useful things for his people.
               [Loot deleted for ease of space]

               (Note: perhaps the healers of the group might want
               some of the herbs; if I remember correctly, Z'leyra
               took herbs and bandages earlier, but perhaps she
               needs more).
               68 yards of cloth, exceptionally good, 272 CC.

            e) For Neva and Jordi:
               [Loot deleted for ease of space]

            f) Important loot consideration:
               When we reach Marentia, we can sell the merchant
               ship.  To not bother Scott with extra accounting,
               we can consider that it will be enough to pay for
               taxes and spells needed to identify functions of
               magic items and so...).

               Non-loot considerations:

            1)  Jordi will try to chat as much as posible with Duke
                Aren and with Marta Valnon.  They are important figures
                in Marentian court, so it will be a crime for someone
                trained in the diplomatic arts as Jordi is (well, he
                doesn't have a lot of experience...) to let pass the
                oportunity to befriend & know them.  Perhaps in a
                future, the Marentian will help the elves to get
                rid of the Clyman colony of Affea... it will be
                wonderful!!

                If the Duke is friendly, Jordi will speak with Neva, and
                if she agrees, then he will speak with Duke Aren:
                "Excuse me, Aren (OOC: I imagine we use our names, and
                not "Sir" or "Duke"), but Neva and I want to ask you a
                little favor. We are going to return home, and we will
                marry there; however, it's our desire to have all our
                friends with us in our wedding.  Alas, it will be
                imposible; most of them will want to return home, and
                the trip to our forest is long and dangerous.  So, we
                believe that the most convenient is that we marry
                twice: once at home, in our forest and once in
                Marentia, once we arrive there, so all our friends
                can assist to our wedding.  Will you please help us
                to organize our wedding in Marentia?"

            2) Ships:
               Jordi thinks for some time. "If we sink the ships,
               perhaps the Clymans can rescue them.  If we burn them,
               perhaps we atract attention.  So, I think we can do
               this:  Once ready to leave, we can sail with the
               merchant ship.  Once we are at 100 yards of the coast,
               we can anchor it.  Then, a skeleton crew can return,
               take the warships out of the cave, anchor and burn
               them.  The exit of the cave perhaps won't be blocked,
               but we will for sure destroy the ship, and the smoke
               won't fill the complex.  Then, we will leave with the
               merchant ship.  There is no people near; and while
               someone arrives, return to report and decide to send
               ships to investigate, we will have a good advantatge."

               (OOC: If I remember correctly, the Climans doesn't have
                any remaining flying ships... Do I remember correctly?)
            .
            3) Leaving:
               After loading.  However, perhaps we want to do something
               more in the complex.

            4) Healing:
               Jordi wants to cast a Regeneration spell on Cholan's hand.
               He needs to recover mana in order of doing it, so, if
               nobody complaints, he will save mana for the moment being.

            5) Magical Creatures/Aliens:
               "Well -Jordi says- they saved my life, and helped us.  So
               I suggest that Caladan can contact them, explain them that
               we are leaving, and ask them if they want something.  I
              think we can open the cave that the Clymans closed, where
              their eggs lay; or perhaps they want to be left alone..."

            6) Drinks/Celebration:
               "I suggest that we forget about it.  When we reach
               Marentia, we will be able to celebrate as much as we
               wish... we have to load the ship, watch the prisioners,
               etc."

            7) Sea Voyage:
               "I suggest that those experienced in the ways of the sea
               decide.  However, I suggest taking the route that dodges
               encounters the first days; because after the first days,
               everybody will be magically healed, and our chances of
               survival will increase."

            8) Ben'dar:
               If Jordi notices that Ben'dar doesn't pick anything from
               the loot (something very likely, has a high Em), he will
               talk with him: "You had to take something for you.  You
               fought in the worst fight of the day, against the dragon,
               so you should take something.  Come on, I am a magician,
               I will help you in your choice of magic items... and
               don't complaint or refuse, Ben'dar; you have earned it."

            9) Zabil, Eti of Aratad:
               Jordi will find Zabil, Eti of Aratad.  In the climan
               scrolls, he was noted as a friend of the elves (nothing
               strange, if we consider that he is from Aratad...).
               "Hello, Zabil.  We haven't any chance to speak previously.
               My name is Jordi, and I'm nephew of King Zeen.  We live
               in a castle, 65 miles west of Affea.  I was captured by
               the Clymans while I was in a diplomatic mission with
               Caldo and Donaran diplomats.  We were discussing about
               a trade agreement.  I don't know if my uncle wants to
               promote trade with more countries, but if he wants, for
               sure your nation will be among the first included,
               because yours is a nation friend of the elves."

               (OOC: Establishing good relations with a foreign country
               that is friendly to elves is, for sure, something that
               Jordi's uncle will aprove.)

           10) Akat, Zenon of Goidan:
               This man live too far away from Jordi's home to be what
               we can call "a useful diplomatic contact"; however, his
               nation is friendly to elves, so Jordi will befriend him
               & try to help him.

           11) Vaeth, Thuon & Vaidia, Anil; Donaran.
               (OOC: Are these men the diplomats captured with Jordi?
               If they are, Jordi will keep an eye on them; his uncle
               was very interested in the treaty signed with them; the
               fact that Donara is a country hostile to elves makes
               the treaty more valuable than a usual treaty).

           12) Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian); Chandris, Eri (Kolari); Ayddar
               Nylykerka (Thaliban); Xavier, Rua (Fomorian).
               These men (or women) live "near" the Wild Forest (well,
               perhaps the fomorian not...).  So Jordi considers them
               useful diplomatic contacts (as they will consider Jordi).
               So Jordi tries to befriend them; nobody knows the future,
               and having friends is something very valuable for someone
               like Jordi.

           13) Kaylle:
               "Kaylle, have we ruined their ritual? will they be able
               to build their flying fleet?"

           14) The Staff:
               "I consider that perhaps the best thing we can do is to
               break the staff again, and then hide the four parts of
               it.  I think I will be able to contact with Alfar and
               then I can give them one of the four pieces, so they
               will hide it in an Alfar Fortress, or something like
               that.  Does someone have ideas for the other three?"

           15) Suresh:
               Jordi will vote for giving him as much clyman money as he
               needs. "Suresh, there are three persons in Marentia that
               are mentioned in the scrolls as being working for the
               climans: Arkella, Corizon and Dura. We will report them
               to the Marentian authorities.  Do they know you? You
               are the expert in this kind of things; what do yu
               suggest?"

               OOC: Sorry for the big post.  When we leave Clyma, I
               will send my priorities for Jordi actions for the next
               three months.

       GM: Whew yep.  A bit post.  :)  Lots of stuff to really comment
         on but I'll just take it and comment as needed.
         A)_ Ok. Ack B) Yep might be drunk  It might be hard to hide
         the drink from the party.  A possible 2-3 week period on
         ship might get a bit tiresome if everyone is sober :)
         C) Ack.  D) Ack - Healing stuff Z'leyra might want but that's
         up to her to deal with.    E) Ack.
         f) 1 - Aren/Marta chat - I will have details on this later
         but you could consider them as a personal contact (one
         of them).  More details on this will follow for the entire
         party.  As to the dialogue see below.
         2) Flying ships - Unkown how many there are.  There are
         slots for at least 1 more ship though in the sea cave
         map if you recall.
         3) What more did you want to do in the complex?
         4) As to helping Cholan - I have an alternative below.  For
         information on this see the sectino above on Chion where
         I comment on his regeneration attempt.  5) Ack. See below
         6) Ack.  7) Ack.
         8) He could've tooken more but didn't.  If he wanted something
         he could still select it but that's up to him.  But your
         kind to help. :)
         9) Their nations may not support elves but the diplomats
         may so its a risky situation.
         10) Contacts again will be given a bit more detail later.
         I'll allow character sheets to list contacts made in
         this adventure.  But I have to clarify that a bit in
         my head first.  We'll deal with that later.
         11) Don't recall you being captured with them.  Course that
         whole treaty could be a whole new adventure in itself.
         12) Ack.  Keep your contact ideas as notes since it may
         come in handy later.     13) See below.
         14) See below.
         15) See below.  Those priorities will be needed later.

       GM: A few minor edits to your loot:
         1. Hellhound hide is useless.  It could be preserved but it
            would be harder than leather and too annoying to wear.
            A hide from Dragon scales is a much better idea ala Ben'dar's
            idea.
         2. Area map of Donara sorry was selected by Unali
         3. These items:
            3 kegs, 20 qt, 14 qt salt.
            6 kegs, 20 qt, 18 qt flour.      [REfused]
            container, 50 BB, 2 qt, 2.0 qt spices.
            container, 12 BB, 15 qt, 7.5 qt flour.
            Would be useful for you but they would better be used on
            voyage home for food and such for the party.
         4. You selected:
            3 quills, 20 bottles of ink.
            10 Parchments
            Those items Kaylle would prefer to have.  He didn't select
            that much.  Being a scholar he needs to record this entire
            adventure for posterity so he could use that material
            is this ok?  If you don't know how much he selected see
            the loot report following...

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra suggests that someone good at divination try to
           figure which would be the safer route.

           WANTS: only 1 Repeating Crossbow; 2 sets of Quarrels;
           Bandages; Burn Ointment; Healing Knife; Healing Kit;
           Healing Herbs; Soothing Herbs; Peska; Lotsa tools; Don't
           need the hawk hood but still want the eagle hood (will get
           new eagle); Don't need magical Pikes (can go to party
           treasure...or sell later); Mild interest in the drums;
           Wants enough dragon hide to make a helm (or three).

           Z'leyra is not really concerned about the Gems/Jewels but
           is an accomplished jeweler and expresses a mild interest
           in the possibility of her cutting the gems to increase
           their value.

           Are tapestries worth anything? Still magical? (Thig or
           Kaylle could look). Lets fill wine bottles with dragon's
           blood. Take Firehound blood (in silver containers) as well
           as claws, teeth and hide from Firehounds and dragon.

           We also need enough food and drink on ship for the voyage,
           so some cargo space is used for that. Will we have enough
           space to bring the hippogriff with us?

           Suggests that the total value of the loot be figured out
           and the individual share amount calculated. Then each have
           the value of loot items taken as personal gear be subtracted
           from their share. (Z'leyra with lots of items would thus
           end up with very little cash and others with few items
           might end up with lots of cash.)

           Z'leyra doesn't feel a great need for more cash as she
           already has money from previous adventuring (the biggest
           haul was from selling horses brigands no longer needed).

           We might also want to take valuable organs from the
           creatures and store them in alcohol for the trip home.
        GM: Tapestries as in the ones the creatures came out of?  No.
          One burnt too bad and one is torn too bad.  Worthless at
          this point.  Their magical source seems to have faded so
          no longer magical.  The other tapestries have value and
          listed in loot report.  Hippogriff?  Likely not but I'll
          talk about that later.    I like your idea of loot.  I'll
          bring that up.  Organs as in what?  Oh does the hippogriff
          have any animal byproduct?  Course killing a drugged animal
          isn't too honorable.  Want to free it and kill it in a good
          fair fight? :)  Actually decide that later after you see
          rest of update.

     Ok.  For ease of reading this update was rather lengthy so
     see next update/post for actual new stuff.

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933