[pnpgm] Two options...

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 18:17:15 CEST 2004

   Jordi returns as quickly as posible to the main
group, carrying the death guard body:
   "We can continue west or south.  I suggest we split
in two.  A smaller group with Neva can hide in the
intersection of the two corridors, and try to ambush
lonely guards; if a large force arrives, as the
corridor running west is long and well iluminated,
Neva skill with the bow will be very useful.  The rest
of us will continue to the south."
   Once the decision is taken, Jordi casts another
invisibility and continues south.  He is not happy to
left Neva behind, but he thinks it's the best
solution...
                                  Sergi

Note:  Probably, I will be unable to post until the
13th, due to holidays in Spain... sorry.