[pnpgm] Game update #263 - File #455 - Level 5 Exploration continues..

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Sun Apr 11 06:19:45 CEST 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen"          akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              FisherKing (Z'leyra's Eagle), 2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.
     http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #263 in sequence (file #455)

     Admin notes:  Sorry for the delay.  Was sick last few days.
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

       From Jordi: [Re: Actions]
          Jordi returns as quickly as posible to the main group,
          carrying the death guard body: "We can continue west or
          south.  I suggest we split in two.  A smaller group with
          Neva can hide in the intersection of the two corridors,
          and try to ambush lonely guards; if a large force arrives,
          as the corridor running west is long and well iluminated,
          Neva skill with the bow will be very useful.  The rest of
          us will continue to the south."
          Once the decision is taken, Jordi casts another invisibility
          and continues south.  He is not happy to left Neva behind,
          but he thinks it's the best solution...
       GM: Ack

     ---------------------------Actions---------------------------

      Time: Estimated  6:27am-6:42am  - Morning Day 22

              ----------- Gargoyle Den ---------------

      [Z'leyra finally gets to the center of the room to the last
       of the Gargoyle bodies.  Her blood pressure begins to slow
       down as her berserk mode levels out a bit..but she is still
       quite upset and angry.]

              ----------- Level 5 Medical Bay---------------

       Trembyl: "Let's move.  Hands on head.  No wise moves."

       [Then Trembyl and Triest raise arbalest and heavy crossbow
        while the other three raise weapons.  With troyis in front
        and the prisoners in middle and the rest on sides and
        rare the small group is lead out and into the central
        area near the stairs.
       Trembyl: "Say a word and your dead."
       [Those in the rear look to the west about 120 feet they
        see a huddled group there.  But they seem in no dnager.
        They glance to the south and see no one so assume no
        trouble.  Trembyl urges them down the stairs to level 4.]

              ----------- Level 5 Armorery   ---------------

        Kasha: "Not much defense for a stronghold."
        Suresh: "They probably didn't suspect invaders especially
          on their own island.  Probably just theft from their
          own people."
        Aren: "True.  In fact Marentian military gear is stolen
          from looters and our own people more than invaders.
          If that is the case they would keep strong records."
        Farseeker: "Already ahead of you." [searching the desk
          it doesn't take long.  He finds two long scrolls.]
          "Looks like an inventory list."
         [Suresh takes a lookg then blows a whistle] "lots of
           good stuff.  Enough for a small army."
         Aren: "Well take it and let's move on."

         [Farseeker places the scrolls which are in a nice roll
          up tube in his sheath since he is holding his great sword.]

              ----------- Level 5 West Hallway--------------

         [Jordi heads back.  He pauses at the south tunnel to make
          sure no one sees him then crosses over.  He meets up
          with the others and explains his plan.]

              ----------- Level 4 Hallway    ---------------

         [Going down the stairs the small group bumps into Unali.]
         Trembyl: "I thought you were up there? Oh well.  We found
           some prisoners.  Going to lock them up.  Oh you had
           the keys last?"
         Unali: "Gave them to Marta"
         Trembyl: "Oh ok.  Cya!"

              ----------- Level 5 West Hallway--------------

         [Caladan hears Jordi's plans]
         Caladan: "Fine.  Course we did miss a few doors.  We may
           have to split up even further.."

              ----------- Level 5 Soouth Hallway--------------

         [Farseeker and the others head back toward the stairs
          intersection.  There they also run into Unali.  She
          quickly explains what Trembyl and the others are doing.]
         Farseeker: "So they've explored the east and we the south.
           Found an armorery.  Let's head westward.."

              ----------- Level 4 Hallway     --------------

         [After a minute finding Marta luckilly before she left
          they get the keys and after another 2 minutes lock up
          the prisoners then begin to head back up..]

         [Mata, Qorz and the others begin to gather their wits and
          any gear they had and start to head back to the main cave.]

              ----------- Level 5 Hallway  --------------

         [Farseeker sees a door and heads that way.  He motions for
          the others to join and readies to open the door..]

         [Neva agrees.  But she states..]
         Neva: "There are two doors here.  We'll explore here half
           and half and clear these rooms before moving west."

      [Four minutes pass..]

    Actions? Comments?
    Next update Friday...

Level 5 - Human Barracks

              1         2         3         4         5         6
     123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
   A|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   B|%                                     %%%%%* A%%% Room K    |
   C|%                                     %  %%%% %%%   Medical |
   D|%                                     %  %%%% %%%=%%%  Bay  |
   E|%          %%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%g %%%%=%%%  %%%%%%%%%|
   F|%                          NCA   gAEH              %%%%%%%%%|
   G|%          %%   %%%%   %%  JDW %%%SKR%        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   H|%          %%%=%%%%%% %%%%%%=%%%%%%%F%%%%%   %%            %|
   I|%                   % %            %=%%%%%%% %             %|
   J|%                   % %                    % %%   Room J   %|
   K|%                   % %                    %  [            %|
   L|%                                          %  %  Armorery  %|
   M|%                                          %%%%            %|
   N|%                                             %            %|
   O|%                                             %%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   P|%

        A = Stairs from 4.        J = Armorery
        K = Medical Bay           g = Dead Guards

        J = Jordi      [G28]        N = Neva   [F28]
        C = Caladan    [F29]        D = Dex    [G29]
        A = Amin       [F30]        W = Wi     [G30]
        F = Farseeker  [H37]        K = Kasha  [G36]
        R = Ris        [G37]        S = Suresh [G35]
        H = Shah       [F37]        A = Aren   [F35]
        E = Kaylle     [F36]

    Room K = Trembyl, Cholan, Balrog, Triest, Ayddar, Troyis
    Going to Main cave - Spaar, Qorz, Marta, Talz, Females (2)

    Note: Minor mistake had Trembyl with Neva's group but corrected
      now.

    Jordi heads south tunnel.
    Neva's group goes 3 into one room and 2 in the other.  Clears
    those room then heads west.  By then Farseeker's group should
    clear the room they are near and join them to further split up.

    I'll wait and do update on friday...

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933