[pnpgm] Rocky offers to fight

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:18:31 CEST 2022

Watching the fight Rocky simply mutters a "Humph" upon seeing the elven
fighter fall quickly to the tusker's blow. Then he put away his arbalest,
readies his shield and draws his bastard sword while stepping forward and
states "U'd sayd u'd fight fer the group an I dun go back un me word."

He looks at Razgor and says "I dun know which of us iz bettar, Wez both
brave enuf. The better of us should be the one ta fight da tusker. I know I
am both strong and skilled. I dun know how ya rate."