[pnpgm] Rocky offers to fight

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Sep 26 22:08:07 CEST 2022

Razgor answers "Yelmalio will know the truth of that." to Rocky and
readies his pike. He steps forward to take the tusker on.

He will use the length and reach of his pike to his advantage, and tries
to find any additional advantage that his Battle skill grants him. He
looks for a weak spot or an unguarded side on his opponent and exploit
that if he finds it.