[pnpgm] Game Update #33 - File #196 - Elf vs Tuskider

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 21:05:45 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Not    es.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #33 sequence (file #196)

         Admin: None.

            From Wout: [Re: Emalied actions]
                 When the Elf asks for a group
member to step up as second, Razgor

                 If no one reacts soon: "Elf, I
will guard your back and be second

         [Fireday        , Fertility week, Storm
Season, 1625, Genertela, Glorantha]

         [Time: 9:56 pm]

            Leorik nods to his champion and backs
up a bit more.  The tuskriders have selected
their own champion.  He dismounts and the group
form a half moon circle around the fighting area
maybe 30 feet around.  At least 12 form the half
moon while the others sit on their tuskriders and
watch from 10-15 feet behind that group.

            The party looks to Rocky to see if he
will do as he planned before but the Dwarf just
holds his arbalest and watches the dark areas not
with tuskriders n case some sneak up.

            When the Elf asks for a group member
to step up as second, Razgor lifts his pike and
stands straight.  He looks around and waits a
second to see if any of the other group members step forward.

            When no one reacts soon, "Elf, I will
guard your back and be second to guard this
forest from the riders when needed."

  The elf champion stands a foot taller than the
tuskrider but is about 80 pounds smaller. He
carries a small short sword.  “I am Terron son of Slavon.  We fight for honor.”

            The tuskrider, half human and half
troll, snorts. “I am who cares son of buzz off and die!”

            The two circle each other for 20 or
so seconds and the Elf does not want to strike
first so holds off.  Then the tuskrider who holds
a longspear stabs.  The Elf sidesteps and the blow misses.

            The Elf finally swings and misses as
well.  The tusk, shortened from tuskrider, also stabs but misses.

            Varen whispers to Jaren and some can
hear it.  He doesn’t realize elves have keen
hearing as well.  “If this goes bad maybe we can
sneak into forest and take our chances?”

            Jaren shakes his head, “you'd be cut
down before you hit the tree line by arrows.”

            Another round of both opponents missing each other.

            The Elf almost misses the tusks shoulder.

            But the tusk's longspear stabs the
elf in the chest doing a massive hit. The elf
staggers back gasping for air and coughing up
blood.  Then he falls to his knees and collapses.

            Razgar steps forward with pike up
forcing the tusk to move back.  He checks the elf and finds he is dead.

            Leorik waves a hand and the other elf
bodyguard drags the elf body out of the circle.

            The tusks all snort in triumph.  The
tusk warrior sorts and cleans his spear from the
elf's blood and lung tissue  Razgar sees him smile and stare at the second.

            “Ready or do you need to pray to your
gods?”  The tusks asks Razgar who is now
obligated to fight for the honor of the party and elves.

         GM: Actions? Comments?

             Next Update: Thur/Fri/SaT?

         GM:  Ok.  That was a quick fight. ;) 2.5
rounds? The elf did get close on each roll in
3-5% but off.  The tusk got a good hit.  I will
assume Razgar will not back off?  We do have a
hurricane coming wed/thur but in panhandle I'm on
east coast so we may get rain but its possible we
may lose power.  I'm not worried about wind but
rain and power could be a problem.  So if this
happens it may be delayed till next week.  If not
I can do it thur/fri or sat.  Wout if you need backup via spells let me know.

Note: as of now Monday 3pm est websiteis a bit
wonky has not updated to the correct file.
So this should be fine for reading.