[pnpgm] Game Update #32 - File #195 - A Rite of Passage

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 07:47:51 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Not    es.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #32 sequence (file #195)

         Admin: None.

            From Varo: [Re: Actions]
                 (Varo pulls her horse to a stop
with the others upon being stopped

                 (Varo is meanwhile dismounting,
helping down whoever is mounted with her, &
hanging onto Snowdust's reins, wrapping them
around her forearm for the moment. She readies
her bow & nods to the elves, then moves her horse
at a trot into the border of the forest. She
plans to tie her horse to a heavy shrub or small
tree a bit back from the edge & start firing at
the tuskers. If given a target, or if she sees
something among the tuskers closest to the party
that will ignite handily, she will cast that
spell, hoping to cause maximum confusion & fear
among the tusker mounts.  She does NOT want to
risk starting a forest fire & will desist, if
warned not to cast the spell, and also wants to
help cover the party & Varen so they can reach the forest.)
            GM: Ack.

            From Rocky: [Re: Actions]
                 "We cun at lest kip frum bean
surrounded by keeping ur backs ta

                 [Had a dead router and ISP was
overly optimistic about when the replacement would arrive.]
            GM: Ack.