[pnpgm] Back to the forest

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:35:57 CEST 2022

Ooc:
 [ Alex I just got a new Xfinity router when mine died at my new place and
two years upgrade for 80$ a month was 100$ a month for a slower one but
Since I moved and they gave me a better deal. Xfinity Comcast is king in my
little home town.

“So how it does it feel to be in on offline like a rolling stone!” , I was
for a few days it is kinda nice.
]

--
Thank You