[pnpgm] Game Update #5 - File #39 - Party leaves DEmark

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 07:48:16 CEST 2021

[Posted from notepad since seems cut/paste from
office adds some funky character so it won't send
to list so format may be messed up]

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Nale...Juno.Solace......Gerald.Ford......Tracker...Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........

Veren Nor Tarek.

	Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
	Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

	Game Update #5 sequence (file #39)