[pnpgm] Game Update #12 - File #71 - Why did it have to be...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 06:43:33 CET 2021

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #12 sequence (file #71)

         Admin: None.