[pnpgm] Game Update #74 - File #596 - New options...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri May 17 07:10:20 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #74 sequence (file #596)

            From Pyan: [Re: Actions]
                 ON the sheet that was current
when I made the comment. it's on the sheet you sent me on the 30th.
                 I shared my coffee with my
laptop so can't check but I believe the copy of
the char sheet was from after last adventure.
                 Is Fomorian another language and
not just a typo?  Ether way I can't find it on
his char sheet so it looks like your dwarves forgot to mark it down
                 With his low empathy 'speak' is
probably not the right word but he does know a few words of Fomorian.
            GM: Ack. Pyan never learned Fomorian
thus my post and comment to Dorhak. ;<  As to
first thing I'm sorry with family serious medical
issue and Real Life I'm confused.  So missing
something from sheet – I seem to recall the
thread is on a item.  But it has been
vague.  What should I look for? Sorry to be pain
but I'm just lost here on this thread.  Been hectic 2 weeks.