[pnpgm] Update #78 Raddok

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jun 13 14:53:22 CEST 2019

OOC:   No worries on speaking. I had messaged Scott about whether he wanted to do the conversation via email or messenger. Hence my delay in posting:)

Appearance:  Approximate features for Arawn but with a human bent and with Fomorian skin/eye/hair color plus any Fomorian features that are common. Dressed as one of the soldiers that died on the ship when it was taken. As an alfar he's used to being treated as royalty/nobility and he's an accomplished actor so he's playing the role of as a proud military officer, a bit intimidating, honorable and used to getting his way.

IC:

   Arawn cringed internally but didn't show any outward sign when Raddok mispronounced the name. Rolling with it he spoke up after his 'underling'.

   "Khias sends his regards. I'm here in his stead," he said in a flat voice.