[pnpgm] Game Update #76 - File #633 - Arawn readies group

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 21:42:13 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #77 sequence (file #632)

         Admin Notes: Last update I may have not updated Update/File #s. :<

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 I've listed the details that
Finn went over along with notes from Raddok. If
anyone has anything to add or questions please post:)

                 - Why did the fomorians travel so far north for dwarves??

                 - Captain Khias demise... I
think we'll need to have a good story on why/how
I became the replacement to hopefully avoid suspicion ?

                 - Where are the dwarves destined??

                 - Qamon Velf is the guide and
was to have been met 2-3 weeks ago at the Fuzzy
Dice Inn? (although have Scott also mentioned a
tavern called the Green Serpent) ?

                 - Tal-kor company are believed
to be the  mine owner - Genar Hargath and Yotan Jelatoni

                 - company employees had been
removed from the area due to Kotothi creatures?
Did they suddenly appear from below??

                 - 2 known mines?

                 -  A Divine Vision spell
produced the following:   "The heart leads to
long term trauma while the mind relies on
daunting ambition. Which can lead to old meeting new and new meeting old."
            GM: Ack. Fomorian Empire spans the
world.  But its a lot of small nations. For
Vahear its dead center of Empire.  Sail mostly
west and Rogizini to deal with and that's
bad.  Sail east Ceruleans and Bhamotin.  Further
north Clima in the Sea. So the best bets are
Bhamotin and Marentia/Ba'ru for the least
risk.  It is implied dwarves to be delivered to
Vahear.  From there who knows.  Guide/Inn on
Fuzzy is correct sorry after my crash last year I
lost those notes so redid the inn name.
Thanks.  The Kotothi creatures were way in a diff
mine not this one in question. No evidence to the
same here.  That was just Raddok dealt with.  Hope this helps.