[pnpgm] re Oblivion

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jun 4 15:40:37 CEST 2019

   "They're large bags and have a larger capacity and also reduced weight. So, yes, they're bigger on the inside than they appear. The largest capacity is a bit more than double the size of a large sack with the others being a bit more than half as large again. We'll just have to make sure items are properly wrapped to avoid punctures."