[pnpgm] re Oblivion

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jun 4 06:35:54 CEST 2019

OOC:

    I'm guessing that this is a continuation of the conversation that takes place on the 1st (for mana purposes)

IC:

   "The simplest answer might be storing your gear in my bags. They're enchanted to reduce encumbrance. If an emergency arises you can claim them from there or I can translocate them out of the bag if need be, possibly even on you if the situation permits.
   I doubt we'll be searched but I can claim that they're to be sold if anyone asks."