[pnpgm] re Oblivion

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 03:02:09 CEST 2019

Pyan remembers having this problem before  and says "Ah ha! Catch a live squirrel someone, Z'leyra had an idea!
Not 100% sure that this would work without something living, so we get
 Dorhak's gear. have then next to each other and the
 squirrel tied and somewhat wrapped around his items."He then falls over laughing.

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.