[pnpgm] Dorhak about Mission Notes

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 23:00:51 CEST 2019

"Well, do we know that Khias was formorian or was he just working for them?  Either way, I figure they wanted to be as far away as practical so that Vahear doesn't gain a reputation for doing things the way, say, Clima might do, raiding places for slaves."

"I think the best 'story' to tell is just that us Dwarves figured out what he was doing and set a trap for his party.  He didn't make it, so our pseudo-replacement", (nodding toward Arawn) "is now in charge of that group.  Khias was unlucky.  Now that they have their dander up, it's not going to be possible to get any more dwarves for their scheme."

"We only were told where to deliver the dwarves, or how to meet the contact.  Asking about where they are being sent would raise suspicion.  We should be able to simply follow them.  between Unali, Corona, and Fremea, I think we won't lose them, er, me, er, us."

"We should keep us Dwarves out of sight on the ship until the 'group' can find this contact at either of the two joints (Inn and Tavern), though someone is going to find us a keg of Vahear's finest ale while we wait.  This would also give you people time to look up the mine owners afterward and contact them about their infestation problem.  Maybe there would be mercenary fees to be had by cleaning them out.  Probably some of those damnable goblins..."  He spits on the floor.

"anybody want to comment on the meaning of the 'vision?  Just babble to me."

"I am most comfortable with being 'tied up', where the bonds are easy to release but firm enough not to accidently fall off if one of us is abused.  then simply use your famous magicks to make them seem like metal shackles."