[pnpgm] Black Depths

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon May 28 23:16:50 CEST 2018

Off early today so did the ship deck plans.
Bottom of site my page....last link in links section.

This will be used for combat.

For new folks - Why use a 80s non graphical map?
Various reasons.

o We have players form US to Europe.  Not all character types/images
are made equal
o Folks would need to consult more files
o I'm not an artist!   I can't do a good circle without a heart attack.

o Time - Biggest is time.  Doing a graphics pretty map would need
time to load graphics program, edit, do 2 maps for 2 combat phases
place new posotns and just moving a token around is not as easy as it is.

This ASCII format I can edit in SECONDS.

That's why..

So sue me!

I have a 'thing' wednesday 12-4 unsure how long it will take.  Could
be 5 min or 4 hours.
This means i may not do much update work that day.
So Tuesday is it or Saturday.

Unless I'm off Thur/Fri (unsureyet).

Now just waiting for posts to flood in!

Happy Memorial Day !