[pnpgm] Mournath's appearance (and apologies)

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:19:01 CEST 2018

Mournath is deeply tanned with the weathered skin of one who spends much
time beneath the sun.  He stand 5'5" with broad shoulders and a torso that
is as long as his legs, giving him the appearance of being shorter than he
is.  Long black hair is wept back into a braid, held in place with a copper
clasp.  Streaks of iron-white stand out in his black hair at the temples
and in his close-cropped beard.  His green eyes are always lost in thought
and he is often seen scribbling into a journal that he keeps of his travels.

- sorry I haven't been posting as much but i am keeping up with what is
going on.  Work has been hell and working 3rd shift doesn't make things
easier.  For actions, Mournath accepts the position of navigator and will
take time (if able) to make sure we have good maps of the seas and coasts
of the area we are traveling to.  He also takes a bit of time to ransack
the captain's cabin for tools of the trade that might be needed : charts,
compass, etc.